Anyone have rock?

Do you have rock that’s just laying around?

do you have rock that you was about to throw out?

Say no more! :heart:

I gather and collect rock for new players and player’s in general to help them out on getting XP.

Where at?
Phantom of the opera 2ed floor of TNT
When you go through the portal,
Go outside and turn right down the hill.
Then you will see a sign that says donation station. In there has request baskets.

To me this is a good way to recycle unused rock and when they craft it they get XP from it. They can keep it or give it to me after they refined the rock. When they give it to me I give it out to new players so they have pretty blocks to build with. And most of the new players love the colors and amazed of the colors you can get. Just from seeing the refined rocks.

And if you want to keep your rock that is fine ofc :joy: this is just a note if anyone wants to help. This is how :heart: thank you everyone for the support and could not do this without you :heart::star::rose:

11 Likes

Where’s the disco screen shots and video from last night. :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v::beers:

2 Likes

Anyone have rocks? :rock::heart:

Yes, You still have any dump stand?

1 Like

Hi,about 20k free rock at Bastion Market .

1 Like

Yes at phantom of the opera. Look for a portal that says Rock Palace. Or in a portal called rock fest I take rock there as well. :heart:

@Bones I will stop by when I am done with work :smile:

2 Likes

If you have rock I can pick it up or you can dump it off. Up to you :grin: and every donation means a lot to the people your helping with ever rock you give :rock: :heart: