Anyone sell 3x3 solidifier?

Psst leave two on the shelf and subtract the coin from the basket since I haven’t picked it up yet. Please :pray:

Alright, done!

Hmpf, restarting gamer for the fifth time, lol

Ok, done!

@Ratchel I can add you to the post office too, but later, need my PS4 account for that, need to go for a bit, back in 60 to 90!

2 Likes

Dang it @Tonezone
I bought 2 of your grapples they have quirk city on em
Icy ground and bleeding edge?

I haven’t used em yet, can I pay to swap em for something? They have glow and fall dmg and spd

Late on this one. But I have some in Q-Mart.
4500 for Wayfarer totems

TNT hub - Storis II portal

1 Like

Good deal! Better than @AeneaGames’s haha o well :wink:

Hers have that special touch.

1 Like

Did you check the incredible forge store at new Nixia to the right of the superstore?

Icy ground isn’t noticeable and if you have well fed you won’t have to worry about bleeding edge.

Hey @DKPuncherello, sure I would be willing to refund or swap the grapples, but I hope the following will convince you that those quirks are good. Like @FireAngelDth said, Icy ground is the source of the falling armor. It is generally considered a good quirk. Bleeding edge does very small damage (10 every 5 seconds.) If you have full hunger you heal faster (25 every 5 seconds) or if you have a large health pool the damage is insignificant. Bleeding edge does give you a large +30% increase to your max health though. Bleeding edge is more significant if you have a character with very low max health, but then the falling armor is also more significant in that scenario.

I did, didn’t see any

Ah so those are on purpose? I I was kinda wondering, figured they might be useful

Yes… No quirks! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No 3x3 solidifiers there, totems have horrible effectiveness which isn’t that compatible with my method.

Added you in the post office:

Of course left the totems inside :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s so cool!!! Maybe I’ll leave ya a present! :poop:

How much I owe ya? Will the present suffice?

1 Like

Normally 5999c but we split the tax difference so 5775c per so 28875c total!

LOL, that depends on the present, that :poop: emoji doesn’t give me much confidence tho :rofl:

I’ll sweeten the deal :poop: :corn: @AeneaGames

1 Like

Nova Golda B5 “Under the Hammer” there shall be few 3x3 solidifiers

1 Like

Solidifiers are still waiting for you! Forgot about them, hmm?

Cant play Sunday-Wednesday. We talked about this before. Forget about that, hmm?

1 Like