Anyone selling Ort?

I ran around Gyosha Mall & several other malls/markets looking to buy some…very little oortstone for sale :open_mouth:
It also looks like the price is creeping up

3 Likes

guess I gotta hunt Meteors :sob:

I’m planning to open a oort store soon I may invite other hunters to join so there is enough oort supply.

Will post about it when it’s done :smile:

4 Likes

I’ll join up I need the Ort

How much oort you need, I think I have some for sell but I’ll have to check later I’m not close my computer now

1 Like

We is about to hit the Great Depression times. The banks have done rolled up their oort supplies and not allowed the people access their lootboxes. Because of this we are sure to see ports being shut down one by one until it’s just tumbleweeds rolling through them. The Power of the Oort is about to show itself. :exploding_head:

What’s your price? I could use some too.

Have baskets up for 191c and even that is not getting much action… 1.6m in there!

I think it’s not the price but the location, I usually run for an hour looking for request baskets that pay around 170 and 190 but there are tons of stores it’s impossible to check them all

That’s why I want to build a store only for oort lol

Let me check how much I have left and will come back with a price

A few smart stacks

I’m selling about 10k shards at my alder shop in fireborn

1 Like

What’s the price??

13c each , the equivalent to 180c a stone

I just break them into shards for the exp

At portalis observatory

2 Likes

Nova Golda Market on Trung, quite popular tho…

EDIT:

sorry for advertising in your buying post sometimes by the time i browse through several people’s comments I forget it’s not a general conversation/commiseration thread.

2 Likes

It’s alright

@molav trying to find your shop but not having much joy. Could you be a bit more specific please?

Does Alutech sell oort?

I think there’s still Oort shards at Oort on a line, in Ultima City on Finata, but the prices are truly outdated, if memory serves.

1 Like

Yip, AluTech does sell Oort. Rough and shard.

2 Likes

There’s pictures too in the full comment

1 Like

I sell oort shards for 18c in most of my stores. I haven’t had time to do much meteor hunts so I only have a couple hundred per store typically. My suppliers of oort haven’t been able to keep up with demand, so right now I’m trying to do a few solo hunts to keep the portals open for a couple days at a time. I also have baskets that buy it, but that isn’t what you are looking for lol.

My main store (Fif Land) is in the Aquatopian sunken city, Ash village exit if you use the metro, I have portals to PS lamblis, DK’s tree in Ultma eshero base, Chisel town, and one to the hub area of the Aquatopian sunken city. Shards are in the crafted section upstairs in the main store, and the other stores only have things on the first floor, normally around warp/portal conduit.

Edit: my other stores are all chained via portals as well, but the connecting one is in midguard, which will cost one point of protection for the coal atmosphere of Delta Cancret.

1 Like