Anyone tracking sand colors?

Just at a glance, there is Cool Tan, Oxide Grey as Apt said… and I don’t really see a purple.

CoolTan

OxideGrey

Did not look through the list of whats on what planet though, just a quick glance at the color selector is all i had time to do at the moment.

I apologize, my original posting was vague. I was wondering if someone was keeping up with any new sovereign sand colors. The excitement seems on gleam (understandably so), but concrete is tasty too!

2 Likes

My sovereign planet has hot orange.

2 Likes

Sorry, it was not vague… my fault for reading too fast :crazy_face:

My T4 does have Rust Blue sand which was new when I looked it up, but its not in your wish list =)

I’m being picky cause it has to pair well with purple since that’s my theme :wink:

2 Likes

Not sure if this helps but on my planet:

I have this color sand:

Pale Tan 104

My planet has Oxide Gray sand.

2 Likes

My planet has Ashen blue

My planet has Bright Taupe

My planet has Weary Violet sand.

1 Like

I did a few intense colors, be it hot orange or bright mustards and tans. Some I’d them are on worlds I won’t keep. I think I still have a couple of not finalised planets so I could do requests there.

Will have to be in game to know names etc. Let me know if still hunting sand colors and I will provide full info and directions.

Vive le concrete :sunglasses:

1 Like

My planet has a dark blue sand, Night Azure. It’s through the DIANNE portal in TNT Soverigns

Tufar has Rust Slate sand , I’m still hoping that Cold Tan sand rolls soon .

I’ve asked @Dhusk to add sand to the quick colour available lookup in PS Explorer (the binocular icon), which he did already.

He talked about adding an extra filter to the normal search screen where you can add a block type AND a colour. Once implemented we can use that too!

Now I just check if a certain colour has been unlocked, then search for that colour using the search screen. Lists all planets which has items with that colour, just need to check which one has it as a sand manually.

I also then copy the name of the planet and use a discord command on the TNT server to check which planet it orbits and of I go

2 Likes

For anyone doing this, you can use your browser’s CTRL-F page search to get to the material faster. Use the explorer to filter to color, then CTRL-F to search for sand, and you will find out quick.

1 Like

I have night lilac sand on my planet, portal through tnt shedu, on the left side the name is planet Z if you would like to visit

1 Like

Gasp, yum! I wanna marry night lilac it’s so tasty!

I’m about to set the colours on my T4 planet so happy to go for whatever sand colour is demanded first

Is Dark Violet a sand color yet? The site I use to check colors is erroring. Neeeedsss it :wink:

@zuez on your world vacuuming up the night lilac sand. I’ll try to leave soooooome :wink:

1 Like