Anyone Unlocked Light-ish Orange Rock Yet?

Thanks, FireAngel. But it’s okay. I just checked my stocks and I have a ton of Mass kernal I didn’t even know I still had lol. Now I just need to grow it. I won’t need it for a few days anyway. I’ve a few other things I need to prepare before starting to build. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

Well, ehh, I have rocks with the colour named light orange, would that work?

1 Like

He already did? Where can I find that spreadsheet?

EDIT : found it!

Ooh, interesting. Can you post a screenshot please, Aenea? If possible? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Gorillastomp has been working his hiney off on this, really appreciate this resource he’s put together.

3 Likes

Yep, it’s a fantastic resource to easily see what colors have been unlocked. I only discovered it after I made this thread. Unfortunately it doesn’t say where the colors/resources can be found yet. But, it is definitely a must have for those who are re-choosing their colors or when first selecting them on a new world. I’ll definitely be using it in 2 weeks! :slight_smile:

Yeah I will, but ehmm, having a not so great day so haven’t been able to play yet today. Hopefully later I can since I want to do tons of things!

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, Aenea. Take your time, I’m in no hurry. Thank you! And I really do hope your day get’s better!

1 Like

Silly me, take a screenshot of the rock but don’t post it!

Anyway better late than never, here it is

Light orange sedimentary rocks!

And if course, now I remember it’s still locked from visiting, argh.
I will do that later today. Its available of Cardass, TNT hub, I repurposed the Farm Hub there…

2 Likes

Thank you, Aenea! It might be a bit too light for the thing I made this thread here for, BUT… It’s perfect for what I have in mind for my capitol building! And, I have a cliff face build in mind and it’s perfect for that too.

So, I’m afraid I’m going to have to strip your entire planet clean of that rock! lol. Nah, Only kidding but I’ll be wanting tons of it.

Thank you very much once again. Take your time opening it up and all that. No rush. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s open to the public!

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you, Aenea! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just got light mustard sedimentary - not sure if new but (not sure due to atmosphere) might be worth a look. :slight_smile:

Planet Cerberus, warp Shedu Tier. Only leaving this up a month though.

1 Like

That’s not one of the permanent planet colors anyway so, must be new. Thank you very much! I’ll swing by and have a lookie tomorrow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got it on my first planet but haven’t made it public yet

1 Like

I have light orange sedimentary rock and oxide grey sand.

1 Like

Just opened a portal from Shedu Tier - unmarked for now, but to Cerberus. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You better check them live, most of the time the planet atmosphere change the block colors. Best way to loka t them is where there is no sun light.

1 Like

That one is a little too dark for what I have in mind. Thank you though, tarranth. I appreciate it! ::slight_smile:

Cerberus?!? The last time I faced that 3 headed dog he almost killed me! Wait… That was Assassin’s Creed Odyssey… Phew! Nvm. lol. That’s awesome, thank you. I’ll hopefully be able to swing by today and check it out. :slight_smile:

Good advice, Gorillastomp! I usually take a block and look at it in my inventory and if I’m still not sure, I take it home and see what it looks like in-doors under different lighting conditions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Check the light orange from my planet, once I got it home it looked a bit darker…

1 Like