Anyone Unlocked Light-ish Orange Rock Yet?

I’m looking for a similar color of rock to this…

FFC107

HEX: FFC107

It doesn’t have to be exact of course, just close enough. If any of you have this or similar on your world, I’d love to come and get some. Or, I’m willing to buy it too. I’d prefer Metamorphic but I’d be equally happy with either of the other two types.

Thanks in advance folks. Stay Boundless! :slight_smile:

Looks similar to bright tan?
MajorVex has a farm for it

2 Likes

I have bright tan gleam which is more yellow and I have a planet with vivid mustard rock or sand…which looks similar to your pic. Lemme check

3 Likes

I think she has the Bright Tan Gleam. It’s the rock I’m actually looking for. Thanks though, PrincessMaude.

I didn’t know about that color gleam until you made your comment and I searched. I’ll definitely be needing some of that too, so thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have only gleam bright tan no rock if you run a goo farm feel free to come at Hurus IV TNT hub Kol Huroo :cookie:

1 Like

Stark mustard rock (really light)
mustard sand … similar…

Lemme check the others…

2 Likes

Ooops my bad! @Gorillastomp made a spreadsheet with all the unlocked colors for every block/plant/whatever. That might be helpful to see what is available now

4 Likes

Oh, I didn’t notice you typing lol. Thank you, Vex! :wink:

2 Likes

That looks like it could be perfect! Is your world public for gathering or mining?

Oh wait. I just noticed that is sand in the pic lol. Hmmm. I might be able to work with it though?

Yeah, it’s just sand. The rock is a super light mustard…looks taupe.

1 Like

I could maybe make concrete with it? I’d just need to maybe grow or harvest a bunch of kindling. :thinking:

1 Like

I didn’t like the way it generated so I gave it rich, wacky colors & I’m letting it expire. It’s open to the public for harvesting. Nearest planet is Raxxa.

1 Like

Come steal @Ratchel kindling. I’m sure @morey523 will just give it to you

2 Likes

Thank you very much, Major! I’ll drop by later and grab a ton. I’ll make sure to bring a nice stack of regens with me too. I like to tidy up behind me lol. :wink:

First, I have a kindling farm to build! lol. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have fun =) There’s oceans of the stuff hehe

1 Like

Thanks for that, FireAngel! I need an excuse to finish at least part of my farm area at R3DFIRE anyway and this is as good an excuse as any lol. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

Oh wow. I know what color of sand I’m choosing now on the next billing period lol. That’s awesome!

1 Like

Do I still have perms on your place? If so, guess I could start giving it all away right?

I dunno you might lol. But I thought morey was Santa and you were one of the helper elves :sweat_smile::rofl:

@iRedactoid I’m pretty sure I have some kindling I can spare

1 Like

So I need to log on and take some kindling is what you’re saying @FireAngelDth? Ok cool I can do that right now

1 Like