Aquatopian Empire Garden District (OFFICIAL)

Sounds perfect

1 Like

hey @the-moebius I"m on right now if you want to meet me.

EDIT: NEVERMIND.

@ work :slight_smile:

Speaking of restoring the trees, is there a way to replant or grow trees on our plots if we cut some down?

Also, is there anything you need me to do to become a citizen moebius? :grinning:

the only way we can replant tree on our own plot (after cutting down) is by building them by hand :)… this is not like similar games :wink:

Also concering the stop cutting the trees post… i was one who was guilty of this, when i first joined the Village (Iamme) as i went into the wilderness and started chopping from the top of a massive tree only realised my mistake once i hit the plot underneath…

I was not responsible for the original one though… but i apologize

no problems i understand that
keep forgetting sometimes we all need to learn it first :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the info @Graham-B! lol That is definitely different than other games. :rofl: So I am guessing in order to cut down trees, we should go way out into the wilderness?

1 Like

idd… at least 1,234,9765 plots away fron anywhere… yes… you have to count them… thats the reccomended distance :slight_smile:

Joking ofc lol… but yes, go as far away from any plot as you think is appropriate, and if in doubt ask one of the leaders

or you could go to another planet like berlyn etc?

to farm i mean

Still learning the game at the moment. lol Haven’t been reading much about the other planets yet. :grin:

tell you what, give me 20 mins? to finish my dinner and i will take you on an in-game tour if you like (or whenever your free)

Eating dinner at the moment also right now. will there there in a few.

Yes live near it :slight_smile:

Areas reset every 8hours if im corect but only if nobody comed there in those 8hours so in active places they tend to not reset there is rumour off regenbombs to fix this :slight_smile:

Ahhh, thanks for the info!! And also I am living near the city I believe. Everytime I come back to my plot, it states I am in the Auqatopian empire and you are in charge. :wink::rofl:

Hehe nice tryd to find it the other day but failed :smile: im sure we meet soon

I put a name on it now, Wolvy’s hideaway.If you come out of the entrance FlareQ13 put up it’s not very far from it. Nothing spectacular just some crafting tables and such. lol

1 Like

sorry… i kind of got busy GASP! … downloading a load of games SHHH don’t tell anyone i play other games :stuck_out_tongue: - ok @wolvy68 if you still want that farming tour, i am ready when you are

thats ok, yeh im a night owl… i can come on for 10 - 15 mins meet at moebius plaza

@the-moebius 21 hrs from time of posting till Aqqua closes plaza side