Aquatopian Empire Garden District (OFFICIAL)

AQUATOPIAN EMPIRE GARDEN DISTRICT INFORMATIONAL POST
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE THEME IS NATURE

Simple Rule’s: (these are more Guidelines then actual rules)

1. Treat others as you wish to be treated.
  2. Be mindful of other Players builds, so as not to annex them with out consent.

There is a short cut portal in Aquatopia’s shopping centre.

And we are always looking for players of every skill set to come and join.

current leaders are:
@Dunedragon
@Jenndragonfly
@the-moebius
@MrGamer117
@OmniUno
@reapa11
@Creegle
@Tamer

FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ANY OF THE LEADERS WHEN YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS ABOUT THE DISTRICT/VILLAGE

NEW ADDITIONS TO THE LIST OF LEADERS WILL BE ADDED WHEN NEW LEADERS ARE CHOSEN

NEW ADDITIONS AND CHANGES TO THIS POST WILL BE MADE IN TIME

7 Likes

Hey can some one please link the original Aquatopia garden district post with this one.

@OmniUno, there is a small section of the mandala i am building in the new market that is un beaconed…you need to claim it, its next to your others. Thanks! :smiley:

8 Likes

yeah we could not cuase off plot you have underground there
oh and the tree you unplotted got stolen lmao :smile:

also @slyduda needs a part off your claim for a big tree project

offcoarse when ya have time as usual :smile:

2 Likes

the old one is been moved to archives we just begin new one here :smile:

Will work on tree more tomorrow, I need to take in the mid trunk more to fit the leaves at the top. You called it and I definitel underestimated this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Claimed the single missing plot - it is only one, right?

2 Likes

I think so, thanks @OmniUno :purple_heart:

Hey @OmniUno, we need the area between the portals and the stairs (at the new market) beaconed too, so we can finish
the road there and make it look nice :smile:

2 Likes

@bullymong welcome

thank you, completly new to the game

1 Like

ok you see where there is the highlighted icon click it and select upload then find the screenshot

also ask that you want to build there

1 Like

i would like to build a house here

5 Likes

go ahead we add you to clubhouse when we friend ya

Hot tub party! lol

4 Likes

hey guys someone is killing trees on our market part where @Jenndragonfly has made a cool mandela if you see this person ask him to go further for woods im gonna repair the trees no worrys and plot them if i find time and plots :smile:

the trees there need 8hours off complete inacctivity to regen and as the village has big traffic i dont see this regen happen soon

3 Likes

again? i agree, plot the trees so they cannot be destroyed and make sure people go farther for wood. We need to put signs up where we want to preserve trees

4 Likes

It might not have been intentional, newer players may not understand their actions early on in the game :confused:

5 Likes

this just gave me an idea for the restoring off the trees

7 Likes

i love this!!! we must to this tomorrow! will you be on during the day?

1 Like