ʕつ•ᴥ•ʔつAquatopia hub new arrival exposé(Mr Hints)

When someone arrives on the aquatopia hub you get a little article written about it so here we go

Our first interstellar friend arrived at the nia zed ka hub

its first portal on the left side called sponge farm by “ancient”
on wran

i checked the place out and it is a super neat triple farming spot
especially nice place to get your rare cool grey sponges

tip sell your sponge to ancient make some coin
tip2 in the sandzone you can get some spicy beans aswell if you venture outside the gate at your own risk :cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

always loved the way your imagination manifests in Boundless :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Imagination life is your creation.

C mon barbie lets go party :ok_hand:

1 Like

New portal openend at the nia zed ka aquatopian planet hub
this time a local

ive been snooping around this beautifull build by edwe and this one is hard to discribe every where you look you discover amazing builds
and beatifull art installations
a must visit to add to your exploration list
theres alot more then these few picture i show you guys
show some love and snap a nice screenshot at the swamp with yourself in it to add here best one gets a candy totem

9 Likes

I like the cube with water

1 Like

Reminds me of your old place on the servers before they wiped everything.

1 Like

Hellozs A new interstellar friend arrived at the aquatopia nia zed ka hub
Mr Hints

i checked the place out and its an awesome clean build where mr hints runs a nice shop and various portals to travel to various convenient spots when you venture outside you will also find a nice glass and rock shop
a must go if you all for supporting new players
show some love buy some stuff give some footfall just by swinging by to mr Hints

6 Likes

the hub is fully restocked for nia zed ka people to get together our get to the dragon hub and for interstellar friends aswell noticed somebody wanted all the portals and tokens butt i dont want to change the sign to interstellar friend instead off friends so did full restock both sides :+1:

3 Likes