Aquatopian Empire Garden District (OFFICIAL)

Also dont @james or any dev and give them a choice to read posts without spamming them like i did now hahaha #sorryjames

1 Like

Edited Main Post, Images have been added.

Hey, @the-moebius we should start planning my build and the layout and the re-plotting and re-design soon, we can do it in another post that I can make once we have agreed in this post, if we are doing it or not.

Hey, @the-moebius, I was checking my beacon for my build to see the prestige it had, and I saw PhotoDylans name on the list, and I went over to his build to find it was part of the Empire, is it an accident or was it planned between yous.

Not planned check why this has happend please

I will try to find out

Figured out where we have gotten to close, there is a plot by the dock that Jenn built for the market section, however there are a few plots that get within just 3 plots of PhotoDylans base.
@Jenndragonfly your thoughts, so we can get this dealt with.

Happy to see that you’re trying to keep a tight ship. City management is another beast on it self :slight_smile: great stuff!

1 Like

Who you commenting on, if me then THX lol

It was directed towards you, but the city is a collective project right? So everyone gets a piece of my complement :hugs:

oparah-everyone-gets

2 Likes

ha ha ha ha lol, well then we will assimilate you since apparently we are a collective, which must mean we are the Borg.

1 Like

<= this guy is very young. I don’t understand references pre-2000s

Edit: Master Google brings up star trek stuff.

Edit: after a quick study of wiki-borg I now understand that reference lol

3 Likes

I’m also quite young, what is your point lol

Also notice how I only say “we” in that sentence.

1 Like

Honestly I thought you were talking about “The Borgia” lol I was like “what does a corrupt Spanish family” have to do with anything lmao. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What really LOL and you say any thing pre-2000s you wont understand

that is like 100s of years ago lol

unlike the star trek reference which is like 20-30-40 odd years ago

I’m not sure when star trek came out and the Borg were introduced, sooooooooooo yea, lol

2 Likes

Good point, I suppose that because I never seen star trek besides the movie that recently came out it would be hard to know that. Historical events for me are easier to remember then any type of media whether is tv show, music, or artists. different people, different interests :smirk:

2 Likes

UGH now what, another problem with plots?? Just tell me where and i will delete it. So done with this subject after the Rediculous roads posts yesterday

1 so over it GIF

2 Likes

I don’t think there was an issue here. Someone had an issue with a castle in another post but I believe it was unrelated so do not fret :slight_smile:

On another note, I hope everyone has a good rest of the day. You are all amazing people <3

2 Likes

just by the docks you built, sorry about this, I find this whole thing annoying too.

I’m by the spot right now if you are capable of hopping

Ok @ComplexRogue7 we finally found your daughters build and gonna resolve the issue maybe next time just tell us where it is instead off saying in other post we dont wonna resolve this not cool also it can take some time cuase owner off plots is on holiday at moment if there more issues you have please let me know

5 Likes

great news @MrGamer117 i showed @CosminNegoita our project site
and hes loving it so hes gonna do a sketch and put a design together
we where leaning more towards the ruins design and maybe have neptunes with his trydent included let me know what ya think :smiley:
i would just put the post about it here btw because everybody now used to this page i know you know your gods :wink: and historie well so ideas are welcome
to help cosmin with his design proposal
if neptunes is actually a real god and not a comicbook dude lol i dunno

also im helping @Billob850 to create an adventure park thing to hang out in and have fun hes doing the parcour route making it hard to do :smile:

and @slyduda did you tryd to contact @OmniUno for the other half off the tree it looks so amazing :heart_eyes:would love to see it complete
omni is gonna pop in on update release defenetly i know him hahaha
he needs to compute the new drops hahah

hey @Jenndragonfly got bit distracted you need me to do something on the market at moment or we go check it out together to begin the shops there
its looking awesome

cant forget @Dunedragon thanks for all the help man :smile:
and any other villager great work its looking amazing aquatopia thanks to you guys and girls

also @GyroParadox the parcour thing is moved so the ice next to your home will be restored soon to what it was

i try soon to do some road works and put up all the special gleam lights
on the road dune and i got fixed by trading lots off iron :smile:

oh @MrGamer117 as i learned you now play with high graphics so maybe you can take pictures off the fountains so more people make one and we can put up a votepoll for a winner

2 Likes