Aquatopian Empire Garden District (OFFICIAL)

I would love some help with Magicavoxel, like how do you make the gleam blocks and water in it? I really want to figure this program out! :smiley:

hey @MrGamer117 can ya contact @CosminNegoita we need to start mapping this project we kinda stuck at moment link me in the PM if ya want :smile:

2 Likes

You need to go into render mode. The colors applied to the gleam and water in your project, change their properties. The rendered model will display either the luminance or transparency to said colors. You can change to a bunch of different properties if I remember correctly. @Jenndragonfly

4 Likes

also @MrGamer117 i have a spot to make your theme on and its allready plotted a part off it let me know when ya wonna have a look at the spot

1 Like

I’ve had great fun with MagicaVoxel. I used to use it to plan out my Stonehearth towns. Glad to see it’s being used here and with such talent!

3 Likes

Sorry @the-moebius I’ve been busy, got school so have been un able to get on in the morning to join yous in working on the district, but yea we sorta need to start getting this started, in a couple more days, my time zone, we will be able to at least get started, maybe.

Like @Dzchan94 stated, you change the properties while in render mode. Gleam blocks can be made by changing the “Emission” values and the water can be replicated by changing the “Glass” values.

EDIT: You can change the Bloom value at the bottom-right of the Render window if you want to give the light your Gleam blocks put out a bit more pizzazz.

I need you to unplot and get your plots together in beginning so @CosminNegoita can plot all the rest for if we need to plot up more try talk to cosmin to work it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone! Trying to get back into the game after being infrequent and having everything I own destroyed due to my underground beacon expiring. Anyways, I’ll be trying to find a nice out of the way spot within the next few weeks to set myself up. Until then let me know if there’s anything I can do to help out! I’m still getting used to how everything works, so it’ll be good practice for me ^^

1 Like

hey everyone… per @MrGamer117 request:

sorry it took so long… and i kinda forgot to read out the leaders sign O.o

it’s technically not live yet but im feeling a bit mischievous… so why not leak my own video lol =P

5 Likes

I would expect 2c for number two.

1 Like

Awesome but could ya add club prestige and the new hub did lot off wotk last 3 days in center :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If ya settle in aquatopia atea join our discord link is on n post

1 Like

Lol yeah… it seems my video become out dated b4 I even get the chance to post them :rofl:

4 Likes

hey @CosminNegoita are you able to meet me at my build so we can get started re-plotting, also so I can friend you and give you permissions.

also @the-moebius it would also be good if you are able to come as well.

go check out club prestige project im making
also im coming
hunt got hard now lol died alot

2 Likes

here ya go @whereyoubeen

I have the discord website but is there a link to your channel specifically?

normally when you click on link i gave ya you get atoadded to our channel
i see my fualt
just scroll up and try find the link here jenn posted it
here @whereyoubeen https://discordapp.com/invite/t4VCMNp

Hey @CosminNegoita I added you to my beacon for the build feel free to do what you want.

also @the-moebius, @Dunedragon, @Jenndragonfly, also feel free to work on it as yous are on the beacon as well.

2 Likes