Aquatopian hunts are back 🌊

Hey all! Hope everyone is doing great. I’ll be leading hunts again starting tomorrow at 10am EST. It will be on the T7 Exo world Lovanassiope. All my hunts will solely be on exo worlds and i’ll be shifting to another exo world each day so there won’t be two consecutive days on one exo world unless there is only one up.
Same deal as any other awesome guilds/group hunts, i’ll be notifying using the discord bot an hour before the hunt starts as well as 30 mins and 10 mins before. The meeting place will be right next to the fountain in the Sunken town mall (Niia Ze ka) which is reachable through Ultima if you take the aquatopian portal. You can reach ultima from PS on Grovidias te. The portal is right next to PS once you are on Eresho, ultima. Oh hunts will be from monday to friday at the same time above.

@JaceyLive , @Lesioui, @Orrian and duskmoor (don’t know who to ping) let me know if this time interferes with your schedule so i can change it but as far as i know the closes one is jaceys hunt at 12pm est. The hunt will last for 90 mins and anyone who just wants to hitch a ride can if you make it on time :smile:.

Polish your fists, string your bows and we shall wage an endless war to whom dare enter our universe!!!
See you guys there!:blush:

8 Likes

@Sterbehilfe is duskmoor

2 Likes

Missed the hunts Lord. Welcome back to old school hunting folks :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know that! Glad to be leading hunts again. I very much missed it!! :wink:

2 Likes

Count me in, but unfortunately I cant make morning times during the week. I’ll definitely join for evening hunts though :slight_smile:

Looking forward to exo hunts

1 Like

Does not interfere with any of our plans. GL sir!

1 Like

Are the hunts at 10am or 12pm? Thats a big difference.

1 Like

For people that like to use TNT Sunken town mall (Niia Ze ka) also has the main portal.

More hunt opportunities :grin:

2 Likes

Also let me know if you want to use the OA sometime.

1 Like

You’re good to go from me! I appreciate you asking ahead of time! I usually run hunts at 930pmEST due to my looong work days.

1 Like

great, I was just thinking today that I need to go on a hunt soon.
I wasn’t on any hunts in ages.
just to make sure, the rules are:
-follow leader’s directions
-kill what you can
-bring grapple, lootstick
-revive others when you can
-no funny business with bombs (heal only)

did I forget something?

1 Like

Don’t forget most important rule…HAVE FUN!!!

oh also if you leave go to sanctum, no portals.

1 Like

The hunts are at 10am est.

Will try make it to some of these if i can :smiley:

1 Like

Haha good luck. Hunting has changed. Make sure they bring bows and not chisels.

1 Like

And if you want to taxi a group home. Don’t do it @ the group but a little further away. And let it know to the rest where you are taxing to.
But don’t taxi during the hunt. As some might get confused.

1 Like