(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·Aquatopia's Sunken Town Mall ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯) (expansion expansion expansion)

Gotta be honest, when I read “expansion expansion expansion”, I’m frowning a bit, though.
I think it was on Niia Zed Ka, yesterday, I ran for 10 minutes searching for warm moss exotic tree leaves after coming out from the Ultima City portal, but they were all plotted by the Aquatopian Sunken City for miles around.
I ran through SO MANY plots with nothing but empty roads, at one point, i wanted to scream and thought it was done to troll people.
Sorry for the downer message. ^^’

1 Like

For sure it’s massive zone but we don’t want trouble like in past we respect borders and talk to neighbors and its all one account for easy managing when we plan project a new zone gets added each time don’t see how leaving zones wild would do us any good also leaving it wild in middle off zones it gonna get filled up anyway. Owi could add easy portal to wildlands maybe gonna add it to plans our we could monopolize the moss? :thinking:

A portal to the wildness could be a good idea, i felt this need even in other places allover the univese.

5 Likes

I’m gonna pick my shop tonight when I get off work hopefully, will you be on to grant perms today?

Edit: and yeah, there are a lot of large cities that could do with portals to the wilderness I think.
Or at least have some warp areas, a patch that’s just reserved so we can place warp conduits etc
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Now that is a great idea!

1 Like

Ye you could even name it as “escape capsule”

3 Likes

The question is what I put on sign if wild is both north and south off city at Sametime :grin:

Aint that obvious… “wilderness” or better… “freedom”

You could make portals to the n, e, s, w, gates of the city. That way it’s at the edge.

Like at the big fountain near where I have a stall, you could build the four portals that jump to the edge of aqua

hm building 4 portals to get out off the town as quick as possible?
i think i stick with one if people just take the metro and then walk out off the provinces its not the end off world lolz
i rather invest the 3other portals for stuff the people in the town need
in real life people dont go either to the town to see moss grow under the tree’s
lol
also in my old experience when you build portal in the wild it doesnt stay wild anymore
so maybe we have one and when place gets build on we move it around so it offers wild 24/7

1 Like

got feeling when i open the portal you will come run by like william walace :joy:

How do I get to the theme park zone? Want to take a look at the area you want turning into a garden
I’ve been wondering around Sunken City for half an hour :laughing: im not complaining though, seen some awesome stuff I’d not seen before!

I would like a plot too. I’ll come over later today and pick a nice pre built shop

@bigad9 yay we will be shop neighbours :slight_smile: Aquatopia is the place to be

1 Like

@Trickyy90 Yey. Be nice to have someone around I know. We are more or less neighbours IRL so this is the next progression :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You’ll have to let me know your plot number