Arch-Acropolis | test 164 - 166 | WIP

Just want to share it with you all. I know that the test is not for building so big structures, but a huge amount of plots that i earned there, forced me to start to build. I started on 164, i was skillful enough to digging like excavator and build super fast. Dont ask me how many blocks i spent. I counted only sand blocks for the sand basis… I placed ~15,000 of sand blocks :sweat_smile:. So, let me represent to you Arch-Acropolis, dont know how to named it …so… And the work is in progress of course.

General view from the nearest mountain

Most general view. Right side, above, near lake.

Inside it a little scary but i working on it

Secret passage to the attic (not so secret :grin:)

with new possibilities(high jumping) you can make thin hidden stairs

a little working place

View from the stela, there is a passage to the roof

692 plots in use, and i have ~100 more

So if you like it and want to see it - welcome to the test server 165, you can find the portal to the Arch-Acropolis in Pixel Gate

And if someone wants to take part of it, just find me there and i’ll simply add you to the beacon, so you can create or rebuild in there something on your taste, don’t be shy. :innocent:

PS i still need few emeralds no matter in which state: rough, compact or refined

20 Likes

No emeralds on sale st Pg anymore and ya can’t go to Therka on test, that’s unfortunate

1 Like

Really impressive work! Love it.

1 Like

i passed by a few times to watch you build this. im glad you finished it :smile: it looks great!

2 Likes

Looks awesome. Can’t wait to see builds like this all over. Nicely done.

2 Likes

I saw the start of it. Couldn’t even imagine how great it would become at the end. Love the final shape. Amazing work. :sunglasses:

1 Like

wow, just wow! Awesome architecture, beauty it is!

1 Like

Wow! That’s really impressive!

1 Like

You have a good taste!

1 Like

thx all :blush:, but its not finished yet

1 Like