Are there and orb farms anymore?

Like shimmering and shadow?

Yes they still exist. I’m not exactly sure where as I haven’t been near one since before the farming patch. I think Fortunist hub may have some regen farms, and there was always a shadow/corruption one at PS Norkyana that no doubt is still there.

I think shadows are easier farmed through mushrooms

2 Likes

Regen Consortium has every natural regenable mat farms including t6 farms. If you go to Ultima they are the biitula portal.

Bob’s farms are accessible thru H.S.E’s t6 hub

1 Like

Universe LARGEST Growth Farm located at HSE Network on Galan hub! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::joy:

Also sponge farm on beserona hub and shadow on Norkyna hub.

2 Likes

Hey all. Looking for great orb farms. I’ve been working the iconic sponge farm on Bers but want to chec out others. HSE is down right now. Looking for higher tier planet farms. Thanks all.

1 Like

Hey glad you like that sponge tunnel its pretty nice. The resource hub has lots of growth farms but we mainly farm beans for shadow orbs.

1 Like

Yeah that tunnel is great. I can usually get 100 pulsating orb per run. Haven’t really started harvesting shadows as I haven’t gone mosaic crazy yet.

What nodes are the growth farms at?

Thanks again.

1 Like

Shimmer Orb on Shedu and Galan.

@glxxmz do we have a low tier?

1 Like

We have a shimmering farm in the Eu Central Guardian and a pulsating in the Us East Guardian hub

2 Likes

Nova Golda has a pulsating orb regen farm, it goes to Gloviathosa tho…

2 Likes

Thanks y’all! I can mine forever but harvesting orbs gets a bit boring. Lol! Especially when you have marble fever.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see the potential new orb farms that crop up when sovereigns finally release.

Man so excited.

1 Like

Marble madness… I keep looking at my bonding agents storage and I only have 2 ss of bonding, 1 enriched and quite a bit of super glue but I’ve yet to acquire mosaic madness so I’m okay for a couple of sessions.

Howcome you’re looking for higher tier planet orb farms?

1 Like

Higher drop rate? Though I could be mistaken about this.

The drop rate of Orbs are the same whatever the planet, so its actually preferable to farm them on a T1/2 Planet :slight_smile:

Check out this - http://www.pfiffel.com/bl/drops/

4 Likes

iirc orbs have the same drop rates on all tier planets

1 Like

So does anyone have a list or something of all the orb farms, or what farms they visit? Besides the iconic one on Bers I go to the one on dzassak and harvest those brown shrooms when I’m topside running around.

Dunno about a list, but I have one linked to my base that funnels the drops down ice and into a water stream and they arrive at your feet, no need for a loot magnet or retrieving the drops

2 Likes