Are you ready for update?post prep pics and tips)

That is a great question. I was attempting some last minute crafting for a few things I overlooked in prep for the new patch.

When is the update dropping to live version? I’m not ready at all…

1 Like

Dang. This weekend was crazy busy. Well, it is too late now to worry about it, lol

Just found out. Most of my items completed, except the Shop Stands. Those are stuck at max time in the que.

Edit: Probably because they are no longer made in the Workbench. lol.

well the prestige is wierd at my place got 20mil and before it was only 150k

Aaargh I’m at work and now all I can think about is getting home to play! (And push the update to boundlesscrafting of course!)

7 Likes

Aren’t you feeling a sudden illness?

8 Likes

@the-moebius @Eldwen all of the screenshots of organized storage makes me weep. I need organization in my life. I started and then kept dumping everything in random places… Must do better!

2 Likes

Is new for me to saves lotts off time ,:slight_smile:

Use spare Shop Stands to help keep your bulk items organized in a nice and neat space. Thanks @Jiivita for the idea.

(Apparently the shop stand bugs weren’t quite fixed…as there should be more red and yellow rock then what is shown.)

4 Likes

@Eldwen that looks like a good space saver!

1 Like

12 hours away from being fully powered! If you add 1 basic power coil to the 15 the workbench needs to make the advanced it cuts crafting time from 12 hours down to 6. If you add a second basic power coil it only cuts it by an additional 6 minutes. So basically, the boost seems to be for every 1500 power add 100 to get just about max boost.

5 Likes

bet a lot of people regret skipping over this one right about now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes