Are you ready for update?post prep pics and tips)

im made my storage update ready moebius style :sunglasses:
if ya got a tip on what to do before update post it here
our some nice screenshots off preparations off factory builds

one tip is fuel all beacons before update to the max
collect seeds(for foods)
dont go mining for stuff as after update the yield will be bigger
double your storage room capacity you will need it

new storage update resistant :slight_smile:

15 Likes

You have way too much free time on your hands :grin:

8 Likes

lol i put a lot off thought into the stairs to basement
they alow to go from any storage wall to any one you want above
without blocking views i build the storage and it was allready to small before i finished lol
so i had to try add the basement without obstructing the walking around in it lolz
i was loosing so much time looking for stuff this safes me time like no tomorrow especially the portable project portal :slight_smile:
so its to get more freetime :smile:

1 Like

That’s the kind of organisation I’d love to have… am building towards it, but it will be a while yet!

1 Like

Needs more gleam

8 Likes

Hey! that storage is way to small you need to make it bigger! haha

1 Like

I’m just about ready with my preparations :wink:

:smiley:

12 Likes

Collect all the random fibrous-leaves-dropping-things you can, compact as much coal as possible before you need engines and/but DON’T BURN ANYTHING! - fuel value changes :wink: otherwise, can’t think of much right now just sooo excited for it to go live

2 Likes

1000 items… so perfect :joy:

:frowning: cant do it anymore its atempt 10 to make one big enough lolz

Over the last couple of weeks I added a whole new platform to Reach with 3 whole new buildings, including new workshops and a new storage/library. Finished today! (Just on time.)
Went from 180 to 330 plots.

I maxfueled all beacons and crafted some stuff that will be more expensive post-patch.

2 Likes

new warehouse space is built…well, the first floor. It’s 4x5 plots and I’ll make the storage afterwards (since, storage recipes yield more and glue yields more). Here are some pics. The first one is where the machines will be with their power around it. This area will be closed off so people don’t get hurt (and damage my machines for fun :slight_smile: The second is how it will sort of look from the front to access them.

3 Likes

Also, make sure you have a diamond spanner and build the workbench power first. It is needed for all other builds.

3 Likes

Not ready for the update. No where near ready, but I am getting there.

1 Like

readyaf

I’m more than ready!

4 Likes

I have all my beacons at half a year and have a full smart stack of raw berries and meat as well at a regular stack of cooked berries and meat. Still don’t think I am ready though >.<

1 Like

Storage costs are reduced to 1/4 of previous, glue cost is doubled. Neither “yield more” then before, you can just make 4 times the amount of storage with the same amount of mats.

1 Like

We gathered a few things.

3 Likes

Simple design that will allow for easy and rapid expansion. I’m not too worried about the miss-matched colors of the bookshelves. I just ran to Dunedragon’s shop and bought all his stock like 3 or 4 times, but I am going to have to do something about the leaf roof in my vault. I am however very upset about having to do this…

…so much wasted space to keep my smart stacks in order, but it beat getting upset about them not stacking properly, and running through my portal to Epsilo and with an inventory full of rock and tossing it into the ocean. I’ve only had to do that like 5 or 6 times…

3 Likes

I wonder what happens to items in the middle of crafting process. Will they continue even though they started with recipes different then when they are about to end? And the queued ones. Will they start when their turn comes or will they be stopped as the recipes where different when queued?

3 Likes