Are you tired of these yet, Monumental?

So, I was thinking: what would be the one thing I would want changed if Monumental were in a giving mood? The answer is…I couldn’t decide between 2 things. Lol. So here they both are…

1. The shop system is heavily relied on but a little broken. In the cases of large shops, such as Naecessities, it can be very difficult to find the stand that has been emptied. I would love a way to have the stands that HAD something, but no longer do, be marked in some way. Perhaps, we could click on the notification and it gives us a marker of some sort to guide us to the empty stand.

2. I have a planet that I like, I would like to keep it, however, it is near Houchou I and that is just too far away from all of my other planets. My others are all near Shedu Teir. So, I must let it whither and die. If I could choose the region why not have the ability to choose the planet? I don’t want to have my level 6 planet orbiting a level 1. Just Shedu Teir.

Welcome to our little corner of the universe @monty1 and team!! Here is hoping we can all be Monumentally Boundless together!!

7 Likes

From my short experience of maintaining a shop, my #1 request was to have some sort of summary of what happened to the shop from the last time I checked/generated it.

I’m thinking of something like a table where the items in that beaconed shop is listed with the following info: Quantity, Quantity Sold, Remaining Quantity, Price, Total Profit. Similar thing for request baskets.

I don’t really want to run around the shop and check those plinths manually. I just want a checklist of the things I need to refill. Seeing the sold and profit is just a plus since I I’d like to track them.

And now that we’re on this topic, a claim all profit option instead of doing it one by one per plinth would also be amazing. :grin:

2 Likes

I just wanted something easy-ish to implement. Something that could, perhaps, be refined over time. I do agree with the “claim all” option though. Lol.

1 Like

Here’s a “hack” that I used when I ran a kitchen selling food and brews. I used a sign that said when I last updated inventory. Something to the effect of “Last Updated: Oct 12th”). I may have additional text that says Updated once a week on Sundays.

This allows shoppers to know how often I update and when they can drop by to get stuff before others do. It worked well and was a nice convenience to my customers.

I wish more people would do this

1 Like

Shop wise I’d just like the ability to “Collect All” from all my shop stands rather than just visiting each and every one of them.

3 Likes

I could see a way that it might be possible, although I don’t know if coding it would be easy. If the amount from the shop stand went to your beacon and was added into the coin cloud for footfall.

2 Likes

I just want the auto censor system to unblock Goo Kernel as a curse word haha!

“Your *****ernel basket is empty” offends me hahaha

(It doesn’t offend me)

2 Likes

Eh its trying to block a slang insult but doesn’t understand legitimate context, just the arrangement of letters. Unfortunately without having some sort of human review, no auto-censor bot will ever reach 0% false flags.

if i recall correctly, you can turn off the auto censor. most people are nice enough that it didn’t do much for me anyway :slight_smile: so I believe I had it turned off all the time. but if this isn’t true, everyone (PC + PS4) should be given the right to turn off auto censor.

2 Likes