[Arka] --[T5 - Turbulent Chill Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

I can do it shortly.

Scan complete.

1 Like

How many planets have had dark turquoise stone of late?!

I don’t have the exact number, but it’s probably not as many as you think.

Well, I was mostly being silly
Just seems like I’ve seen it a lot of late.

To be fair, dark Turquoise is a great goo colour, it can mutate to a large amount of different colours and shades.

1 Like

So don’t hate on the goo :wink:

1 Like

Yea I have a huge amount of goo Ive gathered from several of the past exos just sitting in a chest waiting for me to put it into the goo farm. I’ve been busy rebuilding my workshop though so it might be some time.

:heart: Goo!

1 Like

Man, Cave Diving on this planet totally made me think of the Hunter creature. And how amazing would it be if it was in the game. The caves on this planet are dark and creepy and if the Hunter was in the Cave, I bet players would not be so keen on their goo quests lol.
hunter_walk_idle

Another Post on the Hunter. Man all the info is there, just need it in the game haha

3 Likes

It would be like the rest of the monsters… an annoyance.

2 Likes

to be honest? exploring high tier exo and sov is like you died you died you died you died you died

i really wish i could turn hostile creatures on/off and explore/gathering without dying every minute,

really sometimes i put a feet at any planet all creatures are starting to following me, and all meteors trying to land on my head…

1 Like

Max stealth + innocuous brews was my go to combo for exploring. Very rarely would get attacked other than maybe an unlucky meteor drop.

1 Like

Whenever I go to an Exo I just expect a death or two especially if I am speed mapping an atlas or something. Deaths in the game are pretty meaningless though it’s not like you lose anything.

1 Like

Red you die at everything in this game though…lol

1 Like

This is usually a reminder I’m on the wrong skill page :rofl:

1 Like

Been a while, but this video was on T6 (Houchus) with max skill stealth plus super innocuous brew running. As you can see, the cuttle could care less that I am there… T7 you have to be slightly more cautious, but as long as you don’t bump into them even on T7s I almost never died exploring in stealth mode.

4 Likes

As you mentioned, I explore with stealth and super innocuous brews. I can literally touch T7 mobs without aggro 95% of the time. On very rare occasions, a mob will come after me but that is an exception.

Meteor mobs will aggro no matter how stealth I am.

2 Likes

@Soju-VB @Shankt thank you so much, i think ill make explorer build just for exploring planets, gathering can wait :smiley: there are many cool looking T5-6 sovs i want to explore and present in my Explorer’s Diary

exo char skills + crops 4 + chisel +gathering. very useful char for me.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.