Art:First look at The Lance

Be more responsible guys. You just hyped me up and now its too late to stop myself.

Hype responsibly :joy:

2 Likes

LOL! My bad. I was looking at the last post made. Well, maybe devs will take a look and see that some people are still interested :sunglasses:.

1 Like

But what if we want to grapple a cuttletrunk and skull bash him? This doesn’t help us any :joy:

I would not mind seeing these lances as two-handed melee weapons and then a mace/sword or something as one-handed for variety in melee weapon specs and some grapple/skullbashing action :mage:. I guess we DO have hammers and axes hah

1 Like

Yea I use hammers as weapons. :sweat_smile:

The lance is cool, but that mini map, i want it so bad.

1 Like

If you have an alternate monitor and use PC you can use this and download the desktop client:
https://boundless-maps.com/

Ps4 how dare you lol T_T its that icing on the cake, its missing.

it works very well on smartphone (android) so even if you are on ps4 you can use it

1 Like

I’ve been experiencing some burnout but this is making me want to play again!!!

Looks awesome!

I don’t mean to rain on your parade but this post is around 4 years old and we still don’t have any lances in game so I wouldn’t actually expect to ever get it in reality

Oh man, u just murdered me

lol

4 Likes

Sorry, talk to @james

1 Like

All good
That’s the second time I have done this

Memo to self - check the date!!!

1 Like

I actually saw Lance yesterday he was mining. For coal

3 Likes

I was going to say that as well :slight_smile: I’m guessing it might have been part of EA considering how old the OP is.

I would gladly welcome spears, Javelins, swords, and two handed axes into the game. As it stands I doubt we will get them, but I do use my forged axe to kill mobs from time to time so I guess melee is only as dead as we make it. Although lack of counter to elemental damages does seem to put a hamper on it (at least I think the tools don’t counter since my attacks seem to be resisted even though they are the “counter” gem to the type of enemy but I could have just been looking at the chart wrong too).

My next “melee” weapon I plan to make is a forged Wayfarer’s totem, still working out the kinks (plus I was waiting until they fixed the flexibility which I believe the last patch did so time to fire up the forge :sunglasses:)

1 Like

Soon™️ He says

6 Likes

DK >:C WHY DID YOU NECRO THIS THREAD I GOT REALLY HOPEFUL :cry:

Adorablehopper
But seriously. what a necro.

3 Likes

Wait, is that a minimap?

1 Like

@Rydralain
its a long time ago the game had a mini map :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like