Art: Fish concept and Cuttletrunk

Thank god I can’t tell when I’m gonna kill things

1 Like

AWESOME. I love ur concept arts every time and yes the water does need a bit more life to it. The Cuttletrunk seems so cool and I hope it pans out alright

1 Like

That’s what I hope too.
I mean they could always add a wearable which alows you to see more accurate stats of the creature you’re fighting.

they are all very awsome

1 Like

The Cuttletrunk looks cool, and I really like fish #1.

all i can get out is god dayng

A little glimpse of things to come…

(And don’t worry, they’ll look far more interesting/alive once Jim and Gerry have had a chance to animate them properly.)

17 Likes

Loving the models so much @jesshyland
Also loving the new blocks behind :wink:

5 Likes

Loving the new wood texture on the floors too!

3 Likes

I’ll make a post showing off the new block textures for y’all soon! There’s quite a lot to show…

8 Likes

I’m dying… They look SO ■■■■■■■ COOL!
I’m still blown away by your modeling/texturing skills! Keep up the amazing work ^^

5 Likes

I am scared O_o

2 Likes

The glowing/reflective “eye” is going to be wonderfully creepy in the dark!

7 Likes

@jesshyland So cool what are they? Looks like u guys got a lot in store for us.

1 Like

I’d say the answer was in the title - they look like the Cuttletrunk

2 Likes

Cant wait to Kill one
(evil laugh)

Correct! This is the Cuttletrunk, albeit one that doesn’t float and wibble through the air yet. Right now it’s just a lovely static textured mesh that I dropped into the world so I could make sure it looks good in various lighting situations; meanwhile, Jim is busily working away on a custom skeleton for the beast and once that is done he’ll pass it onto Gerry to give it some real animations.

4 Likes

Excellent! I can’t wait to see them finished and moving around - they already look menacing!

That’s the sort of, none explicit time wise, update I love to hear!^^

they look pretty