Art: Flora concept exploration

Hi guys,
here some flora concepts I’ve been working on. The goal is to generate modular meshes that we could scatter across the universe for give extra personalizations to every single world.
I got some amazing references of real plant and give them Oortian face lift :smiley:
As usual, let us know what you think. Thank you guys.

27 Likes

Amazing! I like the art and they will give an extra cool look to the game.

1 Like

I love them! I like how some have corners to natch the voxel world.

1 Like

Awesome work! Can’t wait to see the meshes :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These all look amazing!!!

1 Like

I love the purple pitcher plant, one of my favorites in real life. Could that plant also be dangerous in the game as it is a carnivorous plant?

1 Like

Wow … they look great ;D … Would be cool if each flower style could also be used for unique recipes each. So it would be a more complex ingame and traders and farmers would have a good way to make some money :wink:

1 Like

Are this all one block plants or how big would they be ingame?^^

They look great btw. (It feels a bit stupid to say that all the time because we’ve never seen anything not great xD)

3 Likes

I like all of those

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous! I can’t wait to see these in world!

1 Like

Can you make healpotions out of the red flour and mana potions out of the blue flour? ----- @claudiotolomei

1 Like

At the moment the exploration is purely aesthetic. Our designers are working on further functionality and potentially a drop system for other entity other than creatures and blocks

3 Likes

Thank you Kurokuma, I’m glad you like them :smile:
At the moment those shrubs and plants are going to be one/ two blocks high and no wider than one meter. We are going to test them in game as soon as the meshes are ready

5 Likes

Ah ok, some of them might look even better if they were bigger. For example the lilly pads would look great if they went deep down like 5-10 blocks^^

Btw one block is one meter right?^^ (just because you switched it up in one sentence^^)

1 Like

Yes it is. One meter = one block

3 Likes

Flowers and plants WOOHOO!

I cant wait!

3 Likes

I love these so much!

1 Like

One word: Awesome

2 Likes

That is really great!

1 Like