Art: Flora. First plant model

… For if in the desert the days are to hot to explore without special equip and only for short periods. But at night time it is save to take longer trips at which you can follow the glimming light of these plants to refill your body and supply for the next long daytime. … * Hardcore survival for the win * :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ooo this looks nice, do you have any ideas of how it would work in recipes and such?
It sort of looks like it could be chopped up into slices like a zucchini or a cucumber.

1 Like

Ahh, but real life cacti do not have leaves and are rather prickly, this plant looks like it would need quiet a bit of water to sustain itself. :seedling:

1 Like

Well I for one love this plant, it has that Oortian shape to it and I think it will fit in wonderfully with the world’s!
Perhaps there could be a couple colour variants depending on how he world it’s growing in? Perhaps having to do with the colour of the grass that inhabits that world?
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

A-some! Rea-li lick-it! ^^

1 Like

I know what a cactus looks like,I’m saying cactus because of the green color and smooth texture.

1 Like

Looks good to me, looking forward to future plants! I’m hoping oort worlds will be lush and diverse with this kind of stuff.

1 Like

Maybe they could have leaves so big you could bounce off them.

Speaking of: it’s a travesty that we don’t have a world that is generated with bouncy ground yet :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

so sick, hoping to see this soon :smiley:

1 Like

I can haz nao?

Seriously though, While it is a good lookin plant, I’m really not crazy about the top. Just feels like its missing something… dunno what though.

2 Likes

This would work well as a water plant too i think.

2 Likes

Looks to me like it would be good at holding moisture.

Idea: a plant that you can use to soak up water so you can transport it.

1 Like

@claudiotolomei Is it possible that this prop is far enough developed that it could be seeded into the player created world that @nevir submited to @james, even as a test perhaps? Pretty please!! :smiley:

1 Like

I like the looks of this; reminds me of an Aloe plant. I could definitely see this in desert biomes as a source for water. The bioluminescence is a real plus also. Or maybe, like the Aloe, this could be used to restore a bit of damage?

is that all you seen once at a zoo we saw some monkeys… you know im pretty sure it was r a p e

Ok, I would love to see carnivorous plants in this! Plants that could disguise themselves to look like a harmless plant, then CHOMP! Takes a chunk out of you!

1 Like

so basically a creature that is an object which acted upon will cause it to come to life and murder your ass

1 Like

i want tree that can eat me :octopus:

2 Likes

Correct! :smile: