Art: Gremlin

At first glance I did not like any of those concepts, but if you search a little you’ll always find something which is appealling. Simply are a lot of concepts on a plate.
I really love #4.
It could be a storyteller in the game. An old entity deep in wisdom and knowledge of the universe and lands in Boundless.
For me it is more an NPC avatar, which would need to be found in the game in order to retrieve information about hidden spots, lore and artifacts or simply about the flora, fauna and its magic.

1 Like

I think you should take #9 and #12 and put them into your “playable character concept” folder.
(especially #12, a multi headed char would just be rad :smile: )

3, 10 and 13 really look creepy and wanting to cheat on me haha :smiley:

8, 9 & 13 :bacon::bacon::bacon:

I would say just 9 but damn that would be an awesome race to play.

I think number 9 looks the most mischivious to me with his little horn

4 Likes

I like number 10 because it’s a very unsuspecting creature. It’s usually the ones you overlook that steal from you.

I know i don’t (shouldn’t) have a say here, but i feel like 45 and 43 would be the ideal choice for a mischievous type of creature. They look like they would be like a swift invisible creature that you can see every other second, and when you spot it, it takes something from you (or just attacks) right after giving an evil mischievous laugh.