Art: Gremlin

Hi guys,
here some of the creatures i’m working on. The code name for the family group is “Gremlin” because they are some of the most mischievous and cunning creatures in game. They are going to play trick on you and interact with the surrounding in sandbox style :yum:.
I’m creating an inspiration page for now and we are going to show you the final creature with behaviour description in the future.

As always pick your favourite :heart:

Gremlin

18 Likes

well the ones that I like and look cool to trick you are 3, like chaman/mage looking, its creepy, also 12, 13 and 15. As I can see they use some kind of magic or artifact whitch I think use as weapon. I supose that when you defeat them they drop something rare?

1 Like

3 6 7 8 9 10 11!! These all look great. Love the ideas here

1 Like

I would say 4, 6, 7, 13 and 15 works best depending on exactly what you are going for.[quote=“Lightninglegend, post:2, topic:3640”]
well the ones that I like and look cool to trick you are 3, like chaman/mage looking
[/quote]
This is exactly the reason I don’t really like it for a trickster, it would be amazing a some tribal creature doing shaman or something.

1 Like

I like 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 12 - with 7 being my favourite at the moment (subject to change lol). I’m intrigued by number 12… 3 heads and magic?! :smiley:

4, 6 & 10 were my favs!

2 Likes

Number 9 is just like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo

i would like to see that, In the role of trickster i think it would be cool if it could use the HORN to make a random animal sound, so like if we get a beast monster which people want to avoid at all cost, this small dude would troll you by playing its roar freaking you the hell out.

2 Likes

13! I like the ghost style :smiley:

0 voters

They all look really awesome but I think only 11 and 13 look like tricksters.

1 Like

3,7,13 my favorites

@Vastar

pls add a [img] tag araound the picture otherway you cant open it and you can only see the smal version

2 Likes

Sorry didn´t check that when copy/pasting it but I won´t edit it now because editing posts with polls seems to mess the results up and it´s the 8th post anyway, so you don´t have to scroll too far if you want the “big” version :smile:

@Vastar

[img]https://forum.playboundless.com/uploads/default/original/2X/0/0d0f17695384a24970c9f69c1f4c43ce57fc294b.jpg[/img]

here the code for correct it, like in the first post

example:

9 looks like he would be part of an entourage that would parade around playing terrible songs that have an area of effect type impact on things.

2 Likes

I love nr 15 and 3 … both as different creatures look just awesome ^^ … but nr 11 and 7 look like good alternatives :wink:

1 Like

I absolutely adore 3, 7, 13 and 15. Number 3 looks like an interesting creature to interact with, but perhaps he does always terrorize. 7 i just want to train a pack of these creatures. They look like they would circle around someone, waiting and watching. Both 13 and 15 look like spirits that would just endlessly wonder the dark spaces of the world, maybe causing havoc and illusions. However, in general i think it would be down right awesome to be able to train them. You could give them some food, so that they will follow you and they could go out and collect random items. Maybe you could give them a reward of a shiny object in exchange for a particularly valuable find. I love the designs of this species though, so keep up the great work!!

3 Likes

The Boundless Enderman!!!

Excited to hear about what kind of mischief they will be causing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i want #8 #10 and #12 as a pet soo lovely

1 Like

I like the idea of 7 and 13. I could see them messing with players when they aren’t paying attention and then trying retreat to higher ground, or the shadows respectively, when confronted.

1 Like

I’m going to cry when I encounter number 14 alone in a dark cave.

1 Like