Art: Hammer and Slingbow Models - First look in game

Hi all,
We’re adding the hammer and slingbow for the main character.
Here’s some screens.
Cheers,
Jim.

17 Likes

Neat! Although the sling looks more like a trident from this angle.

1 Like

To be honest, they look kind of big in relation to the character, but I’ll need to see it in-game to judge that for real.

IT LOOKS SO COOL!!! Great work guys! <3

3 Likes

yea it might be the angle.

Yep - definitely. They’re looking much bigger because of the perspective and closeness to the camera.

2 Likes

OH MY GOD!!! AWESOME! AWESOME! i’ll have a hearth attack! Hold me!

1 Like

Yep, i think, in my opinion, must be a little small…the weapons sure, the character is fine.

Can he carry weapons in his backs??? The weapon he is carrying at the moment we choose one…

This Game is gettin’ on a way I’ve been dreaming for! The way to be finnished :smiley: I’m happy my 90 bucks wasn’t spend for nothin’ <3 Soon the Community will get it’s 50% black sheeps :3

2 Likes

No I don’t think it’s tha angle of the shot,but it is still the coolest thing I’ve seen in Oort so far.

B… But the hammer’s an axe on the hotbar. 8D

Looks pretty fab though!

1 Like

Is possible that the character may do rappel when he uses grappling hook, to descend from high locations, like caves?

These look really great guys, the hammer especially. I’m gonna feel like Thor when i smite some terrible beasties !

1 Like

:oort_start: :oort_n: :oort_i: :oort_c: :oort_e: :oort_exclaim:

Looking good! Any ETA that you can share with us?

1 Like

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAAAAAYYYYYY! oh i cant wait to be a creature with a cool weapon!

3 Likes

Ah they look great! I was wondering how the characters and weapon models would look in-world since they are less blocky than the landscape but it fits perfectly. Yay can’t wait to no longer be a yellow block!

1 Like

I actually like the size of the hammer :smiley:
Is that a belt buckle for the under armor on the character?

2 Likes

Awesome! looks much better then expected