Art: New Buy Plinth (now crates!) concepts

We’re looking to change the blue buying plinth to something distinctly different from the selling (red) plinth, so it’ll be easier to tell them apart, and that they serve different functions.

We’re liking the crate options at the moment. Let us know your thoughts!

29 Likes

I think it would make sense if the selling plinth would be the one protruded and the buying plinth to be shaped as a basket, in my opinion it would kinda give immersion of a shopping basket to buy and a shelf to sell :smiley:

7 Likes

I agree, plus a little sign in the buying plinth saying. Plz give donations, to keep portal open.

4 Likes

I was kinda thinking this too, but I also can imagine that a craftsman would put their best tools on a plinth for display, not a bulk-bin. So really, I can see it both ways.

2 Likes

maybe we will have choices :smiley:

2 Likes

I find it good the way it is - same shape different color of cloth, never had a problem with that. And I like the way they look now.

2 Likes

I think that selling should be… How do I say… open out of the front end for easy grabbing, and buying should be like a donation box, to help differentiate and make sense.

1 Like

@Minyi I would also like to use normal plinthes as a item-display block. It would be an awesome feature if you could show your stuff to other players :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like them all, are you going to consider animals being tradable/sellable in the future? would this require cages or would they need to be on display if they are perhaps a rare pattern or colour?

2 Likes

at the moment I have 3 of them serving as display and it looks good - I set prices no one would accept to avoid someone messing with it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it would be nice to have it as a display unit by design of course:

7 Likes

Yeah I like the crate version better, and number 4 for the cloth options!

Seeing that they would now be different shapes, will they both still be craftable from the same stock plinth?

I would like to have an auction option as well :scream:

3 Likes