Art: Plinth and Container Props

Chill!

I’m suggesting everything has a value, as in it can be bought and sold, not that we’d badge all items with a price.

(If we were to do that in any way it’d likely be some kind of average selling price metric)

4 Likes

I love the idea of Pedestals! it would be interesting too, if you could change the color of the fabric, and maybe even have a Clan Emblem on the overhanging fabric, signifying that the money you spend here goes into that clan. The shelves are ok, but what if you had them be like the wall blocks? that would justify the only four types of items in them, but also make them look better.

The colouring is interesting. I think that bold consistent colours will help players recognise what’s to buy and for sale really quickly. I think we’ll see how it works out in game (we like to give players control of this stuff where possible, but the game needs to be readable too).

We’ve done some guild design recently and have a fun proposal about how to create guild emblems. Would mean that every guild has a totally unique symbol :blush:

7 Likes

I dont think so
I think this would lead to dedicated “shopping tours” and accumulate shopkeepers and ultimately encourage the forming of cities and trading districts.

Probably but one cant do anything about the durability loss, its a no brainier, but currency loss would encourage players to smartly plan ahead on how much money they want to take with them.

I can imagine that but I´m also certain that you will see people waving burning flags here in the forum if something would be out of balance :smile:

That´s just my humble opinion though. I´m sure you put a lot of thought into this. I just hope that it will work out better than i imagine now, based on the few lines you wrote…

1 Like

I know this has been a much spoken of topic. Do you guys have an idea on when containers will be added?