Art: Power Core concepts

I think they’ll be placed next to pipes and the engine. Which are placed around machines. @ben will give you a full rundown when he gets that post up!

personally prefer 7. can we get a clue to what need power?

2 Likes

I LOVE 3, 6, 7 and 10. Especially if the hoop above 10 spins and floats! :grinning: Great Job!

how about their security ? (i’m a big fan of particular models of the world (ingame too) and the more details the better :smiley: ). is it conceivable that they might have security problems (like a core melt-down if you don’t maintain it) ? this could be a great place where a giant Titan appears because he was lured from the - radioactive - fallout and will repair / re-nature the area and protect it.

how is the energy output of them ? can 1 power core run “everything” you connect to them or do we need a lot of cores for a lot of tools ? if we need a lot of cores (because they only produce a limited amount of energy) is it possible to build a power plant and transmit the ernergy (over wires) to remote locations ? (similar to the modern energy grid)

1 Like

Gotta ask @ben guys. I’m just concepting the looks

2 Likes

@ben / @james (not sure whom to call) where are you :smiley:

2 Likes

6 and 7 is clear winners to me.

Personally I like number 9 most but 7 and 6 are cool too.

That would work better as a multichoice poll as we mostly have more than 1 favorite.

[poll type=multiple]
[/poll]
1 Like

The Vote doesn’t work right (The clicked number dont always get the vote) … please ignore it ^^

I go for Nr 6 and 7 … both are quite cool :slight_smile:

It is quite weird when i vote 6 it losses its only vote and 1 gets 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

jepp, I had the same ^^

Yep there are definitely some shenanigans going on, dunno why tho.

the poll you make is a simple poll so the first vote you make normal count.

this is the better way yes

##Which Power Cores did you like?

0 voters

this vote should be better, you can vote for maximum of 5 cores, minimum 1 core

10 Likes

Well thanks, never had a poll bugging like that before.
(Still a fan of the “singel choice” polls though)

Like Go hard or go home

Same for me - I think single vote would have been better here as you can see the results. On a multi-poll you can then tailor your choices to favour your personal best option. i.e. omitting choices if they would have overtaken your personal best one in the results!

3, 5, 6, 7, 8, are all winners

many people can be in such things decide not only for 1 single therefore is not very helpful here.

you cant say every time which core is the best, if 2 core equally well.

and you must not vote for more as 1

1 Like