Art: Race and wearable variations

Agree but those are supposed to be “level one” wearable (please @ben forgive me :D)

3 Likes

Right… if that badass raven mask is level one i pray for a wardrobe system

like this:

https://forum.oortonline.com/t/wardrobe-system/470

sorry for posting my own

what about colors? are they said in stone badum tss atm or have you further considered a dye system for the game?

Were planning for the wearables to be:

• Interchangable - wear type what you want, where you want it (eg: stone on shins, wood on shoulders)
  • Asymmetrical - wearables on left and right side of bodies are not linked (eg: stone on left shin, wood on right shin)
  • Tintable - colours can be changed based off crafted materials

Potential equippable areas: shoulder (l+r), bicep (l+r), forearm (l+r), hand (l+r), chest (l+r), back (l+r), thigh (l+r), knee (l+r), foot (l+r)

11 Likes

The ultimate aim is to allow players to pretend they’re playing in the Cricket World Cup: pads, arm guards, box, thigh pad, gloves, helmet. Everyone knows this is a Cricket simulator? Right?

Please note: only 2 people on the forum are likely to find this amusing … don’t leave me hanging here @Squidgy :raised_hand:

15 Likes

What, so the titans are just really big moving ball’s (cant write it for censorship) then?

We should rename oort to ‘‘Fantasy cricket simulator’’

2 Likes

Great work! I love them!

Btw

what’s that?

1 Like

Hipster character with an ear tunnel? :smile:

5 Likes

Yo im honestly loving these meshes, please get them here soon :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Niceeeee hahaha :hand:

4 Likes

Ear ring :wink:

2 Likes

When is this update coming out? Do we have a new estimate or did the one announced 2 weeks ago already come out? I haven’t been able to get on Oort

1 Like

Great job!!!
You guys are doing great!!!
Love it!!!

1 Like

I know it does not get much attention, but I greatly appreciate the ability to alter the SIZES of the characters to some degree.

2 Likes

So I’m a little confused,is this the second playable race or a variation of the first?

Can’t wait to play with the wearables … Finally we go definitely away from standardized armor sets with separate parts, hurray. Will be quite individual ingame :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a variation of the first :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

That purple guy is lookin badass.

2 Likes

wait, those aren’t horns? o-o

These look so great. I can’t wait to see the final models for these items!

1 Like

LOVE the one on the right!!! i need it!

1 Like