From the table in the corner (#4)
I can see a world being born,
and theyā€™ll rise with voices ringing
And I can hear them now,
The very words that they will sing,
Will become their first Communion.

-Empty chairs at Empty tables

2 Likes

Although i love the sketches ( #15 is my favorite) are you going to make curved tables so we ( i) can make the knight of the round boundless?

1 Like

I like them, what else do we got so far? Didnt keep up with the updates the last 2 months, anything intresting?

I like them all, reminds me of the Bauhaus architecture, only with wood <3

Please put them in the game soon, My tavern needs it.

1 Like

Is it just me or does #20 remind anyone else of a toilet? Not really trying to be rude or anything, just think itā€™s interesting to say the least

1 Like

I can imagine that ^^ mostly for me it reminds me of a budget airline seat!

Really hope we will be able to interact with them. Like sitting on them. Or when beds come, sleeping. :smile:
They are definetly good work.
Only thing asking myself, are the characters to tall for the furniture? Canā€™t really imagine it atmā€¦

1 Like

(Bad programming joke incoming)

I hope we canā€™t drop tables.

1 Like

pssst everyone has to think I came up with that on my own!^^

2 Likes

Maybe just have all but with different ingredients?

reminds me a bit of HabboHotel

Some really cool concepts!
I especially love 4, 5, 6, 13, 16, and 18.
How about multiple designs made available through different crafting recipes, or perhaps have them linked to certain wood types! I would love to mix and match some of these designs.

Great work on the game so far devs & designers, I cant wait to join the awesomeness in 2016!!

(Quick side note: 6 and 16 kinda look like Sl1pg8rā€™s logo. Hope its not trademarked.)
Eg.

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t you make all the tables and chairs in the game for more building variety (because you get a lot of space in the crafting grid where you could put all those beautifull tables and chairs).

We sure could!

ā€¦But then we might not have time to make everything else in the game, like more character races, creatures, wearables, weapons, etc. Takes time to make these things, so we want to start with making a wide selection of nice items to start with, and we can add more variants later. One type of chair, one type of table, one of each creature, one of each type of weaponā€¦ rather than twenty different chairs and nothing else :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Will there be more variants later though?

Ideally, yes!

6 Likes

see but I think most people here would just prefer if this could be furniture simulator 2016. A hundred chair options are most important for the gameā€™s development right now.

1 Like