Art: Weapon and Shield emoji

I would assume from this the blink will face out and the three metal ‘points’ will face back towards the elbow.

3 Likes

It looks like there are 9 types of shields, but the melee weapons don’t have material progression, with different item for each material tier (apart from mace that occurs twice, for stone and alloy - but even then they look different as the stone one is typical blunt type of weapon while alloy has several blades around its head).

2 Likes

:blinkkatar: :glassweapon:

Katar and glass weapon. Not sure what a glass weapon is :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

To be fair, we’ve had glass weapons a lot longer than we’ve had metal ones.

EDIT:

I’m guessing these are both ‘blades’ here - something like a volcanic glass/chipped blade. It would be an AMAZING surprise if they actually unleashed any new projectiles with this.

2 Likes

Sure, but they were, you know, glass arrowheads and glass knives, not “weapon”. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sharp. A glass weapon is sharp. Careful the blade doesn’t break off in the wound, that’s nasty.

1 Like

Ouh knifes and swords I hope they are for fighting and not for butter the bread :joy: sorry
But looks awesome i hope they find their way into the game and we can slice those animals :heart_eyes:
That glass thing reminds me a bit on that halo energy sword :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe the weapons and shields will just be wall decorations?

1 Like

At least the sword is holdable. Maybe for slicing bread blocks?

2 Likes

More Spoilers!

2 Likes

Where are our Hunter and Ground Basher emojis? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Shields you say?

I think this will bring more players in to the game. more content to work with always is a good option. plus having a 50% sale on steam will help bring more players in to play.

maybe make the game feel more alive and populated if we had more players online. because it feels like a ghost town. and if there were less worlds for the player base it would be better. what I mean is that less servers mean more players paying for sovereign worlds. we have a lot of private worlds already. but I hardly even see players on the main worlds.

new tools and weapons is GREAT.
new server options is GREAT
new players in to the game with steam sale is GREAT

good work devs game is back on track :slight_smile:

Never thought I’d say I miss the days when it took 5 mins to walk through a portal because so many people were on a planet lol

3 Likes

Anyone else going to be sick from work the day this update drops?

Raise your hands :raised_hand:t3: :wink:

11 Likes

Anyone else going to smack a wild stock on the butt with a sword/mace? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

only with the fat end hankypanky style

1 Like

holy snapples, that’s fetch!

2 Likes

IIIIIIIII NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

but seriously. I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW.

and can you please put some writable books in the next update :pleading_face:

1 Like

patience my friend