Let’s speculate: Ross said they’re adding something that’s been requested for a long time

@xyberviri woah woah woah chill chill chill… you don’t even know how fast i can go from hibernation to hype train… dont do this to me :joy::joy::joy:

That moment when the devs’ silence backfires and people are now overhyped on things that are mere speculations :joy:

1 Like

Monster tracking, monster breeding, zoos, titans, clothing, bashers & throwers, and lore are all on that page, so yeah, I would bet either a combat/bashers/throwers/hunters update or a monster nest/tracking/breeding/zoo update if I was going based on that features page.
There is also protectors/lore update, but I would guess that would be among the last features to be tackled before titans.

5 Likes

A fix for the off-center loading spinner?

7 Likes

Wait…it’s off center!? Noooooooo!

4 Likes

Once you see it you can’t unsee it

5 Likes

Right, time for a patented low res spoiler for ants

25 Likes

Also, thank you.

Disclaimer: Always contain your hype. To rephrase a Miyamoto quote… A late feature is eventually good. A rushed feature is forever bad.

17 Likes

Pants confirmed

5 Likes

Ross always shares spoilers that themselves require spoilers :joy::joy::joy:.

3 Likes

Choo choo Sorry can’t hear you over the hype train sound :grin:

4 Likes

Something big? Something that includes a reworked combat system? Might one even say something…

TITANIC?

3 Likes

We’re going to need a bigger sword.

3 Likes

Looking Awsome , keep up the good work :wink:

@rossstephens I think we need a sneak peek of something. It’s been awhile. :pray::crossed_fingers::fist:

8 Likes

In boundless dev terms its been 30 seconds. Give them a bit of time at least…say May 2025

2 Likes

Here’s some Gandhi for Ghandy.

12 Likes

I think Sam has some announcements very soon :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

You forgot the ™️
:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

No no no we ain’t doing that now. The TM means it’s a far soon :joy:.

2 Likes

Hopefully the announcement isn’t something like

“We won’t have any more new announcements until next year”

1 Like