Let’s speculate: Ross said they’re adding something that’s been requested for a long time

My votes:
Hunting update
Road map
Furniture
Pants

Or does he mean literally big? The moon?

15 Likes

You’re the best kind of bad DK.

7 Likes

Definitely some combat stuff. With all of the data being dropped lately with swords, shields, etc, it definitely seems like the most likely.

1 Like

I’m going to keep clinging onto taking “big” literally and say it’s a combat update including throwers and smooshers and maybe, but probably not, the worms.

3 Likes

Man I really hope so. But I hate getting my hopes up with this game. I just wait til we know what’s going to come and then, and only then, get invested in what changes we may or may not be able to hope for/influence.

Combat definitely seems the most logical given what we’ve seen and heard as of late, and I really hope they surprise us with maybe a whole new combat tree to use a skill page on for specialized combat roles. I hope we’ll see more mobs with expanded loot table.

My dream is that they’d give us something like treasure maps that drop rarely (think less than road runner feathers) that could be mapped out and hunted. Then when we find the location it spawns waves of monsters like meteors do for a chance at even rarer rewards (maybe random forged t7 gear and similar for other tiers)

Lots of ideas and hopes.

8 Likes

This is a good rule for all games. No preorders, no hype. The only part of the game you buy is what is already out, even if there is a roadmap.

4 Likes

Ooooo
DK like

1 Like

Here i made a picture to calm everyone down

3 Likes

Yay speculating things we don’t know so we get crazy outta hand rumors!!! I’m all for it :no_mouth:

6 Likes

Funny i used to play heroes wow. you cant fool mee. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ooooo new races

1 Like

I said DK is the best kind of bad! Speculative content update hinted at. Same day DK makes a ‘what kind of speculation we drum up post’.

All sorts of excitement and hysterics first followed by hyperbolic ‘this would be terrible’ ‘no this would be great’ posts followed by several locks and a split.

Meanwhile DKs over here in the corner wondering why no ones asked about all the barrels he keeps chucking down the stairs.

4 Likes

Reasons why Ross will never appear on the forum again :joy: :joy: :joy::

All jokes aside, I personally think it’s furniture. I remember him showing some sort of a couch.

5 Likes

tenor

Yeah …
… a very big couch as we saw back then :thinking:

1 Like

2 Likes

Adding something thats been requested For a long time…

Im the partypoopers again and saying this…
Boundless multiverse thing was “requested by many players”… Havent honestly seen someone actually requesting it…

Now comes this… Long time… Whats long time… Theres like 500 suggestions from the past that could be it… Better be something good cause they havent rly done anything Major For the game In past 2 years (Yes sovereigns but thats just adding pile To a pile.) … Just adding some nick nacks here and there.

4 Likes

Here’s the hint:

Regards,

3 Likes

Some good guesses :wink:

Hopefully when i actually have some stuff in game and working it can be shown off and announced!

18 Likes

Some new or more combat or hunting related stuff would be a great addition to the game!

1 Like