Let’s speculate: Ross said they’re adding something that’s been requested for a long time

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: no dev art sneak-peek ?

I’m basically head in spreadsheets mode im afraid, not much i can show you. Be be assured it is something big content wise for all players :slight_smile: Im sure Sam will coms some stuff about it when he is ready. The aim is to have it ready along side the create your own universe release, so its something the MMO players will really get into and have something to play with. I think it will be roughly on par with the farming update content size (if i can actually get it all working and feeling nice), no promises yet but im trying my best

38 Likes

it’s not a poll? come on now! :wink:

8 Likes

Ross fuelling the speculation fire haha love it :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Deathknights? Or am I in the wrong game again.

4 Likes

So, we’ve all been assigned numbers… it affects all players… IT’S A LOTTERY. You heard it here first, guys.

(secretly hoping it’s the spaceship update though)

3 Likes

A spreadsheet? Oh, no, someone has been asking for a subscription model like Boundless 365 or something?

Maybe it’s an in-game link to Google Sheets so all those hidden information pages people link to on the forums and in discord can be integrated into gleam sign panels, like the emojis?

Is it a placable statuette of me in my underpants?

1 Like

That’s what I wanted to hear! :smile::+1:

2 Likes

TITANS! :slight_smile: #icouldonlyhope :slight_smile:

This game is all about numbers …
… We, real people, unlike :boundless: Citizens, like spreadsheets.
It is now clear to me which colors of bats sell best :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

Wasnt the last thing we saw from Ross the microblock furniture?

Is it that?

I was thinking it was Dmg numbers

6 Likes

How about some column names? :wink:

1 Like

I would guess a portal rework. Complete redesign on how cost, blinksecs and size interact

There we have it. He’s filling out the shard / hour costs of the reworked design.

4 Likes

Or new weapon damage #s? :thinking:
Or the XP you get from each fish you catch. :tropical_fish:
or…

TBH my 1st guess was furniture/blueprints, but I don’t think you’ll earn XP from it :rofl:

5 Likes

I’d guess those weapons and shields. And with the weapons I think we’ll get the long anticipated Hunter.
So maybe the numbers are stats for the hunter.
Or stats for the swords and shields with forged damages and defences for both.
???

5 Likes

It’s the number of weeks between each update for the next decade

6 Likes

What makes me temper my expectations is the “I’m” in that sentence. Can’t be too massive for Ross to work on it by himself…

2 Likes

Ohh! Water life, fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish:, :tropical_fish: and new creepy water creatures!

As much as I would like an overhaul of the combat I don’t think it will be for everyone and it’s yet another overhaul, even if they add melee weapons and shields.

Water life could possibly be for everyone, it can add new creatures to combat, adds new recipes for consumables and add new activities like fishing. Heck even fishing with a spear like weapon is possible.

And perhaps there are hidden treasure chests at the bottom of seas that spawn randomly which can be spotted more easily by consuming something made out of fish or water plants…

That would indeed be 1 thing but solves quite a bit

But, seeing Ross is just in spreadsheet mode to balance things it might not be next week

So, @rossstephens, what kind of time line should we be thinking off? A few weeks, months, end of 2021?

And if you go all @james like and say weeks, not months then I will hunt you down with a spear since James’ idea of weeks is rather warped! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes