Art: Wildstock Tier 5

Hi guys,
i’m going to share with you the new mesh for the Wildstock Tier 5. At the moment i’m adding the elemental variations for the horns and hoofs. The mesh is almost completed.
This Wildstock is the biggest of our herding animals and i believe is going to do a massive damage if you dare to hurt his feelings :smiley:
You can see some test on tinting variations and decals. We could have emissive decals with interesting patterns for give our creatures the unique Boundless look.
The elementals Wildstock are going to be a majestic spectacle. Stay tuned! :spy:

Wildstock Tier 5 variations

“I’ll trample you”

24 Likes

Does it attack player if player attack any of smaller ones ?

1 Like

That teeny arm waving is so cute

7 Likes

Possibly,
we are going to try some gameplay options. One of the herd member could be the Alpha Wildstock in constant aggro mode or he could attackthe player that is damaging other wildstock nearby. More things to be tested now that our coders are working on creature behaviours. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It seems like he should have a wider damage area by his head, so it makes it harder to dodge him. The modes look great, but I keep looking at the animation. It it was charging at someone, it think it would charge farther/faster/ and have a wider hit area in front of it. You know what i mean?

Hiyas, the animations are cut up into 3 sections (in - loop - out(either hit or miss) so we can play around with different ai treatments that may be different according to the tiers of progression. For example for tier 5 perhaps we cut out the charge middle part and have him rear up and launch only? In any case, we’ll need to see how it feels when we get it in game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can feel the hit.

I would love the character to get proper knock back with this kind of force! :smile:

7 Likes

will there be totally passive creatures, when you attack they just run away?

1 Like

Really just loop that and have the two of them fighting each other that way would be perfect.

4 Likes

Wow, the animation looks wonderful. Hope this guys will deliver a good fight later even if we’ll equipped. Can’t wait to have some serious fun ingame while combating :wink:

2 Likes