Ash, Mud, & Clay

Do any shops have ash, mud, & clay available? I wandered around various malls last night and couldn’t really find anything. I’m working on a big project that I am hoping to complete soon. If your shop has them, how much are they selling for?

Thanks in advance!

these are usually only being bought as they are very easy to gather and a good way for new players to make some coin. (there’s plenty of regen farms available (try tnt regen farms, they got all 3)
or set up some request baskets. if you make the price a few decimal points higher, they should fill up quite fast

Thanks, @Apt, I don’t know how to do any of that, but I will look into it. I have great access to all three of these resources right nearby the project, but I am using fists and hoping to speed things up a bit. Collecting FEELS so slow.

To be honest, I haven’t yet started getting income (outside of what the game offers). So, it’s probably best that I farm them myself anyway. I think I am just getting impatient about finishing this project lol.

1 Like

fists ? you need a forged shovel (aoe, 3x3) titanium or gem) it is a bit of an investment but it will pay for itself. you also need some regen bombs. and ideally some shovel skills

4 Likes

Can I help you with a Aoe shovel gift?
Let me know where :blush:

3 Likes

@SenshiroSan That would be amazing, but I am at work for the next 8 to 9 hours. Still, that’s such a kind offer! I swear, I have played a lot of games, but the Boundless community may be the absolute best game community that I have come across. I’m really not used to it.

5 Likes

You welcome :wink:
You’re right, Boundless has the most beautiful community. Take your time, enjoy your day and when you’re available I’ll make the delivery.

4 Likes

Thank you! Our time zones may prevent us from being on at the same time, but the offer is very sweet. I’ll try to send you a message the next time I am in-game! I play on PS4… so in-game communication is a bit slow. I mostly jump up and down to express every emotion. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Don’t worry about the time zones, I’ll be connected, I play on Pc, waiting for your message. Have fun :+1:

3 Likes

I got some from “build a brick” in Gyosha Mall a couple weeks ago.

1 Like

Thanks. I didn’t see that. I will check it out.

No problem. The easiest way to find the shop would be getting to the mall then using the knowledge menu, searching for ash, Clicking on buy from tab. You should see the item and beacon name.

2 Likes

Oh, awesome. I didn’t know I could do that! Thanks again!

2 Likes

What colors are you looking for there might be some lower tier sovereign planets that have them so you can use lower tier tools and not break your bank. :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

I sell ash clay and mud at DK tree / TNT eresho, bottom floor. Grab bag of colors.

I presume @econodog sells them too, TNT Lasaina

Also try TNT minorengle

Also how big is a big project?

Do you know about regen bombs btw?

Thanks for the tips! I will check them out.

I just spent the last couple of hours farming mats, and I should be ok for a short period. It’s hard to say how big the project is. To me, it’s huge. Compared to some of the structures I have recently seen, it’s relatively small. Although, I am about to start it over on a different planet.

I just learned about regen bombs. Once I get to that level of crafting, I can’t wait to start using them!

1 Like