Asuhara / Visit the shores of Asuhara Lake [wip]

Welcome to our small Settlement at the shores of Lake Asuhara :smiley:

Before I say more about our little project I just want to say hello to everyone in the forum :slight_smile:

I also want to point out that the Asuhara Lake area is surrounded by a few other great settlements like the forgotten civilisation (@hranica) and togars house at the west side of the lake. If you walk around the valley you have a stunning view over the lake and the other buildings from nearly every side.

And the beautiful town of Arkyn (@Smidge) with a market for large amounts of most building materials is just behind the hills in the nord. (Smidges portal to Arkyn is right behind the Hub entrace)

Our lakeside community Asuhara Town is situated on the east end of the lake located on the planet Therka. If you like you can visit the area via the awesome Boundless Logo Hub (A big thanks @SWProzee1 for connecting the area!) Just follow the purple arrow to the last portal and you reach Asuhara.

We still working on some parts but if you like you can already enjoy the view or buy some tools at lalivee`s small market square :slight_smile: If everything works out I will post more pictures and updates about Asuhara soon!

On the top you see the connection from the main HUB and below the portal to Arkyn on the backside.

21 Likes

I’ve been watching you guys build this for a while and it’s really impressive what you’ve done so far! You’ve been especially busy recently so I look forward to seeing what else you have planned :smiley: really love the build, and the atmosphere around it.
Great work!

5 Likes

Thank you very much @Smidge we try our best to keep the atmosphere and include our future builds as much as possible. Your building is really impressive as well, especially the design on the water! I really love it :blush:

3 Likes

Wow, these are honestly some of the best screenshots of Boundless I’ve seen so far. Very nice work

5 Likes

Oh, It’s very cute! Love you, dear neighbour :grinning:

1 Like

Mom i’m on TV!
Just kidding
You’re welcome. Don’t forget to check out our shop in the Togar’s house (it’s also the part of our settlement, just officially isn’t)

And yes, very good screens, nice job. I’ll check your settlement later

2 Likes

The Lions Square / New part of the town nearly finished.

Hey everyone, thank you for all the feedback :smiley: I just want you to keep up to date about what’s going on the last weeks.

lalivee nearly finished new part of Asuhara the lions square. Below I posted a few more pictures of the current state. The basics are laid out just a few props, bushes and trees are missing.

Right now we are working on a small shop for grass seeds and a temple area with a chapel.( Just too many ideas for things to build ^^)

Our portal access has also changed a little.

I’m thinking about reorganising the portals but for now you can visit us via: @the-moebius plaza, @Karokendo s Portal Hub in the Chisel Knights HQ and the Fire Caverns (build from @Xaldafax @142857 and @reapa11 / hope I don’t forgot anyone. I only found your names when I was looking down there :P)

A big Thanks to all of you for letting us have a spot at your hubs :slight_smile:

Lions square and statue at sunrise.

Looking down

A small island I build on the lake near our settlement

12 Likes

I love the Lion sculpted in the wall. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Seriously dude, you’re build doesn’t look like player made. The design of the buildings, their incorporation with the surroundings, the screenshots, they look like a work of a level designer using level designer tools and not in game. Really beautiful! Great work!

3 Likes