At what point is someone banned from the forums?

SeriousInfatuatedBeetle-max-1mb

6 Likes

I was going to try to pick on you too but weā€™ve been on good terms and your garden tower is too cool (always leaving me in awe of your building style)ā€¦ so just :heart: sent your way.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure that several people sent private messages to the devs and thatā€™s probably what prompted the swift direct intervention.
I was honestly surprised that it happened. Having been through my own moderation by James a couple of years ago, I knew how it would go if it continued. I gave multiple warnings, all unheeded. Iā€™m sad to lose another player, but it had to be done.

@Tmmk Weā€™ve never met in game, and Iā€™ve seen your topics and replies on the forums, but thatā€™s about it. But it still bothered me about all the seeming personal attacks directed your way. That is not okay, in any way, shape, or form. Sorry you had to go through that.

5 Likes

Eating all the cookies should be a bannable offenseā€¦
Make it rain cookies instead! :cookie:

3 Likes

Well when I used to talk with James regularly on voice I did have it on my list for them to create a ā€œcookie recipeā€ ā€¦

4 Likes

5 Likes

What is this bootleg monster?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know but I kind of like him.

3 Likes

Yup that monster finally convertedā€¦ Pfft and people said it wouldnā€™t happen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:rofl: thereā€™s another one that goes around with him saying ā€œSometimes C Is For Coffeeā€

2 Likes

I mean if you go for it, you can make him say a lot of things, like Iā€™m sure you also thought of this naughty 4 letter word that starts with C.

ā€œC is for CAKEā€.

I hope I had you expecting something actually far worse.

6 Likes

Yes, COKE of course

1 Like

I thought it was COOK.

1 Like

4 Likes

10 Likes

Thatā€™s just saaaadddddd for himā€¦!

2 Likes

Iā€™m just amazed to see any bans at all.

2 Likes

Have you been playing this ā€“ https://store.steampowered.com/app/1454400/Cookie_Clicker/

2 Likes

News: All hope lost as writhing mass of flesh and dough engulfs whole city!

1 Like

Do you ever wish you were still moderating the forums? Do you miss it?

4 Likes