Atlantis the underwater city

visit us in Antar VI

4 Likes

I love it! I like the look, it’s extremely pleasant. Do you have any other pics?

2 Likes

not yet but we are not finish.

1 Like

I really really hope they change glass so you can see through it from the sides underwater in the near future. It’s just so wrong the way it looks at the moment with water running down the side underwater! I think it would encourage more builds like this and underwater cities.

7 Likes

thats true i hope so it is looks like ■■■■ on the sides :wink:

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s a lot of sand, silty soil, fuel and time :grin:

4 Likes

the hardest work is to get the Air in the dome it needs so mutch time :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah I know what you mean, I’ve made a small underwater workshop and that was hard enough.

Underwather city huh? Never heard of one of those. Could you explain what that is?

2 Likes

we started to bild a city underwater with a big glas dome and then in it a big city

1 Like

Oh. That’s cool. I bet it’s a cool underwather city :wink:

2 Likes

I remember seeing that place about a week ago. We were looking at the claimed areas on planets and saw a MASSIVE plotted area on Antar. Went to check it out and saw your city. It was very interesting.

3 Likes

How did you keep the water out?

1 Like

Where are all the hot girls covered in blue paint, and flying around in fish shaped hover bikes using advance technology?

1 Like

you need a wall with someting and then you replace the water block with someting ellse like sand. when you take the sand block away you get air in it. (sorry may english is not the best) :grin:

2 Likes

hmmm in call of duty? :wink:

I was actually talking about the cartoon movie. Atlantis: The Lost Empire. An obscour Disney Film not many even know exists it seems lol.

4 Likes

ah okey sorry for that. i relly wait alsaw for monsters in the wather it wuld by funny to bild underwater with them :grin:

The city in the movie was pretty awesome too.

Was down not just ‘underwater’, but under the water itself inside deep under the earth in a tunnel of Magma. The ‘Walls’ you see in the background, is harden magma from when the city sank it covered itself in a magical/tech bubble till the Lava cooled.

2 Likes