Atlas trophy!

Here’s a suggestion. How about if you have explored an entire planet you’re able to create a trophy of that planet. Maybe something like a hologram that would rotate that would be probably five or six times the size of a real Atlas and be lit up. My thought is is it would be very cool to be able to create a planetarium inside of a dark room. Having the planets rotate would be an added bonus though I suppose that might be a little bit much.

2 Likes

I mean, they could technically just upscale the Atlas model and make it see-through. If that worked on Exo planets, but had the surface-view of the Exo turned into an overlaid image instead of an actual dynamic map you can interact with through minerals (Since it’s gone and that would conserve space massively).

This would be great, I have a planetarium on alnitans, but the atlases are hard to see. Come visit. My place is called portalis observatory and planetarium, right outside ps hub on alnitans. I have a dark room with stars and atlases, I’m renovating it, so it will be much larger in a week or so. I started it back in 2018, as a first oortian science center idea

2 Likes

My guild is called ancient oortians, a play off of ancient aliens lol. "Aliens"3oEjI789af0AVurF60

1 Like