Atlas wall, community help needed :D

I have decided I really like how atlases look on this wall…

…and I have decided to keep it going on the other side and fill in a few more blanks on this side. I would like to not have to repeat the same worlds over and over again SO if you have a sovereign planet, and plan to keep it, could I have an atlas for it?

8 Likes

Why not add any sovereign? Once it is gone, the atlas becomes white and you can just replace it :slight_smile:
Otherwise you can see on Boundless the sovereigns with longest time left :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

Well, because I would like it to be zero maintenance. I simply like how it looks and thought if people wanted to share an atlas then great. If not, well that’s great too. I will get it filled in eventually…just thought to get it done faster.

4 Likes

Awesoe idea! Atlases are so pretty! Bookmarking this to remember it later…

1 Like

The ones I plan to keep (this isn’t 100% as I might roll a better experiment - leaving Proserpina off particularly for this reason): Hyrule, Stellamaris VI, Farewell, Heartbreak, Stardrop Valley. Not sure when I’ll get atlases up again but will edit this post when I do, I admit I’m a bit lazy about the atlas stocking. :flushed:

3 Likes

That’s it folks, I have the Pakaverse, no more atlases needed. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks Paka!! That will take up a big chunk.

3 Likes

You know, if you had ones for all the ones I’ve rolled, you probably would fill up that wall. :flushed: :rofl:

2 Likes

Same for myself actually. I wish the atlases didn’t go back to white when a world is gone. A memento would be cool.

3 Likes

Will have one in 2 weeks, first roll hubs not happy so once we reroll we’ll get one for you

Z

2 Likes

I’ve got one fueled for a year or so. Just take the ‘emerald’ portal from tnt houchus and there are some cheap atlas there : )

2 Likes

That one was really cool, I got 2. Lol.

2 Likes

Ok, just stocked atlases for four of those five! :smiley: Heartbreak is mapped on my PS4 character so will try to do that later.

These go quick, just to warn… I’ve had a few :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: moments when I’ve logged in a bit after stocking to already get the notification that the atlast plinths are empty. :rofl: Part of why I’m lazy about it I think, feel like Sisyphus here with them!

2 Likes

Well shoot. My daughter has a dentist appointment and I am not home. Here’s hoping they last a couple of hours.

2 Likes

If they’re gone before you get to them, let me know, I can throw some more up tonight probably when I do the PS4 one. :slight_smile: (After tomorrow, might be off the game for a bit, out of town… but if not, can do more restocks!)

1 Like

I was working on a building callled The Map Room in Olympus Valley betweenish the PS Pheminorum hub and MT Olympus, the memento was a 9x1 column per planet with the standout color mats gathered, two storage cube cubby holes for the atllas (easier to see more of the sphere’s surface with one globe at eye level and the other just below, this also makes it easy to stow one plain atlas by itself and the other 8 with materials already in them ready to go gathering) , and the bottom block with an ornate storage chest for more materials and location tokens with a small sign affixed to it with the planet name/player/guild name on it. The ash of the building is still there (I wanted to sort everything I owned by color move it and my workshop back into DkMall) for whenever I unpack the boxes and set it back up. :smiley: I left one white atlas in the column as the indicator of the planet’s status. If I build it again I’ll probably have a bunch more ides to fold into it from other people’s atlas display builds.

1 Like

Do you need any of the permanent planets? I have all them discovered if you need any.

1 Like

I have them all, thanks for offering <3

1 Like

Ok, got some Heartbreak ones up! :smiley: And of the others, only a few have been bought so far. :slight_smile:

I’m tempted to keep a T5 Burn I rolled that is up now, still thinking about it. :thinking: The biome selection for rubies better with a 5 than a 6 anyways, but also the RNG really stacked the best biomes on it.

1 Like

I think I have them all, thanks though!!

1 Like

Just got home and going to go see about yours now. I have never actually been to the Pakaverse, I have only heard stories and legends. Where do I find you?

1 Like