Augments after Gleambow? [Yes, after the update]

Will you still be able to summon The gleambow meteors after the event with the augments?

Yes : ) As long as it’s t3+ I believe

1 Like

Yes!

10 文字 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Gleambow augments will still be craftable after the event… right? It’s just the totems that become uncraftable?

Yes, if you have mutated sacs.

You will not be able to craft gleambow totems after the event.

3 Likes

Got it. Thank you for the clarification :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

looks like they were only craftable during the event :tired_face:

Would have been nice to know they wouldn’t be craftable after the event. But communication seems to not be a strong point anymore.

4 Likes

I do not see anywhere that says you can not craft the augments after the event. I have not tried it yet though.

4 Likes

they don’t have a recipe anymore just like the totems

1 Like

Ah, okay I see now lol

Guess the Gleambow augments were having too much of a negative impact on the community, so the devs changed their plans and made them unavailable after the end of the event (which I understand, I guess…), but I do not remember seeing an official thread to warn us about this. Even a mod like Majorvex seemed unaware of this 12 hours ago.

3 Likes

WOW

Here I was saving my mutated sacs to see what items would be most popular AFTER the event was over. If I had known this, AND WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS, I would have crafted a bunch more augments this morning.

Now I spend a fortune on mutated sacs which are sitting in my storage and they can not be used for the augments.

I also had a rather nice idea which involved them and that is now completely blown out of the water.

This is seriously a massive downer!

@james Is this how you planned this? Why was this not communicated to us before? And if you did, why was it not done more clearly?

I’m bummed out to no end now…

11 Likes

Ouch! I spent a lot of time collecting the sacs and just holding them until after the event. What a bummer…

7 Likes

Same lol
10char

6 Likes

Yeah, am rather peed off if I’m honest. Already not in the mood much lately to play, the event helped a ton, but this is a severe downer, ouch…

4 Likes

Now I’m sitting on a bunch of sacs that are worth nothing. :expressionless:

7 Likes

Ouchies . This has just delivered a huge nut shot (or equivalent) to a lot of players. Guess nobody thought to ask if you could make em. Food, drinks etc got covered as did summoning meteors…but not the augments

2 Likes

Yeah, same here :frowning:

Still have a lot of the food items in storage, so expected to use them mostly for the augments, but did not expect this at all.

Most importantly, why the heck did we not know?

3 Likes

I think most of us only asked if the items were going to keep working after the event while we just assumed that they would be available to craft lol.

But some clarification would have been nice

3 Likes