Autoclick?!?!

I’m certainly not ashamed to say I use an autoclicker and farming macros. I’ve used them for long times for any game that’s grindy. The only difference here is that it’s being used for an exploit, which really isn’t a big deal considering everything will be reset at 1.0 so I say if that is what he wants to do let him enjoy it for the time being after all it wont be around forever!

1 Like

That’s the biggest reason why there should be no shame in it, but like, any exploit is taken by people and exploited

Especially to avoid grinding

2 Likes

I’m actually glad I didn’t found yet this flower, so I’m not doing this type of stuff

1 Like

Well if you play on steam you can use autoclick too, if you hold down the mouse button ingame and then you go to the steam-screen (default: shift+tab), it will detect that you hold that mouse button until you click with it again. I use this too when I mine out a mountain or dig up half of the planet. :blush:

We get to keep our builds =)

Lol exposed… rip :joy::rofl:

hehe <3 it was not to expose you just hadn’t seen that before =)

No problem, it failed anyways xD

I can guarantee it’s not failing. My friend’s got one running right now

yea it works I also did try it but only for some sec’s =)

And yeah it’s mostly only effective until about level… 29/30, after that you basically have to be running a macro or autoclicking and just leave it for like… 40 hours

Hmm interesting… :joy: