Autumn Dell

Just logged on for the first time in a few years now and was hoping to visit what used to be my favourite place in the game: Autumn Dell. Is it still there? Has it changed hands? Is it fully gone?

11 Likes

hey, welcome back!

the area is still there if you need a token for it, you can pick one up from @May-L04 or meet her at dragon hub she is there currently

3 Likes

Seargh solved :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. A lot of it is gone but I can still remember how amazing it looked from what remains :blush:

5 Likes

Handed out location token and led him the way from Dragon Hub to Autumn Dell. Quite many portals as it has no direct portal.

Bottom portals on Dragon Hub east: Death gate (Cephonex Merica) →
Downstairs Beckon portal Sanctuary →
Autumn Dell Trior

I share here the coordinates in case someone else is interested:

-2,189N 1,103E (Altitude:77)

9 Likes

Unfortunately my half of Autumn Dell died. I’m still paying attention for Monumental news and may rebuild regardless but for now, unsure.

9 Likes

Thanks also for the kind words :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey there stranger. Long time no see!

1 Like

Seiously, your settlement always made me feel so happy when I saw it. The sheer talent at building something so cozy and homely. Was amazing.

2 Likes

I did a little redesigning and rebuilding of my settlement in the lower, riverside section of Autumn Dell called Autumn’s Landing. Still a work in progress :slight_smile:

21 Likes

(^-^)/ Welcome Back @Kelmat can’t wait to see Autumn Dell become that 1 Great city of inspiration again :cookie::heart::hugs:

3 Likes

I have always adored Autumn Dell, glad to see it still being loved.

3 Likes

I went through there a couple of days ago to go shopping. I stayed for a while to look around. I love it!

1 Like

Happy to see Autumn Dell still going strong. Definitely a beautiful place and one of my favorites.

6 Likes

Cannot tell you how glad I am to read you are back and building. Will definitely visit often to see a great city being rebuilt :smiley:

3 Likes