Avion

Hello everyone!

In this thread, I will be describing how I want to build the Avion community, the community I am trying to establish on Solum.

Let’s get started with the epicenter of the entire community, the Temple of Solum.

I was thinking of classical architecture/art deco for how I wanted to design the community’s structures and have the epicenter of the community reflect some planetside providence.

With that said, the Temple of Solum’s nature would be that of the governance of jurisprudence throughout the community, it would be where we as a community would come together to establish our law and order.

I was thinking of designing it like that of the capitol building of Rome Italy.

This would be a monumental challenge, but certainly a fun one.

As for now, I have one other idea on what I want to include in the community, which would be a marketplace, besides residential areas, these are all too abstract for now to be specified here according to my understanding of how things will be.

I am enlisting the aid of anyone who wishes to work on this monumental project alongside me, no requirements necessary besides the will to create something beautiful.

5 Likes