Back to Scanning I Go

Since I have started playing again, I have started scanning planets. I scanned all of the sovereigns on the Dragon Hub’s sovereign wall and also all of the sovereigns with portals in the Dragon T5-T6 network.

I also scanned a few others I randomly saw with no portals. So hopefully some of the colors should be updated on Boundless info.

16 Likes

Just to add, since I can’t edit… grr.

Since we can no longer edit the Exoworld posts that come in, I will do my best to update those.

8 Likes

It’s good to see you back

3 Likes

Be sure to step thru those portals as there are a few that go to one sov and then have a couple more sov doors at the first location.

3 Likes

Ikr
It drives me nuts. :angry:

4 Likes

I was honestly sad to see you go. And something that I’d not readily admit otherwise, your video made me tear up a bit…

4 Likes

Sometimes it’s good to take a break and starting fresh has been pretty refreshing.

10 Likes

i was insanely happy when i saw your scans yesterday :smiley: its really nice you decided to come back :smiley:
side noote, can you join The Future discord server? you dont need to be part of guild, just to say hello from time to time :smiley:
If you need ant help just call :smiley:

3 Likes

any not ant :smiley:

So no ants to give, check =)

3 Likes

I appreciate you so much!! :smiley: Happy to have you back. Scanning is a bonus!

^c^

1 Like

Ive done this. It is fun to come back after a break.

Dimitri

2 Likes

thallan need scanning which i owned
and u can access throu degon hub t5/t6

Pretty sure it has been scanned I’ll run back by when I get the scanner to work today.

ok i wasnt sure was scanned yet

1 Like

OMG MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN!!! YAY!!!
@Redlotus I’m on a break as we’re moving and there’s just no time or energy for anything right now but I’ll be happy to assist as needed if you’re away or working when I get back.

1 Like

please, there is umbris exo waiting for scan :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not back yet lol but I’ll sit afk at Chraorite docks near the dragon portal and if you wanna toss a token at me I’ll go over :wink: I just don’t have itme ot scan the skies for my own loc :wink:

1 Like

Actually I set up a token request basket. I don’t wanna due to stupid cuddletrunks :wink:

there is a token at DL kol-huroo hub :smiley: