Backer Question

So I have bought boundless on steam, and I just saw the package lists, I was wondering if I bought a higher tier package, If I would be able to buy it, get the rewards transferred to the game I already have, and then just give the extra key to my friend.

1 Like

Pretty sure some of the higher tier packs have keys to the full release of the game.

1 Like

Yes they do, but I already own the game. So what I’m wanting to do is buy a higher tier package, transfer the rewards to my game, and remove the rewards from the key that comes with it so it is just the normal game, and give that one to my friend. If that makes sense

1 Like

Maybe @james, or @luke-turbulenz, or @vdragon would be able to help you with that question. None of the players here are of a “high enough pay grade” to be able to give you a correct and valid answer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Haha alrighty, thanks for tagging them!

1 Like

Speak for yourself man! I work for FREE.99 an hour.

3 Likes

Here is how upgrading your Backer level works:

3 Likes

You can upgrade from a Steam purchase to the playboundless.com backer levels. We’ve done this for many players who first discover the game via Steam. Follow the instructions shared by @Kirinvar.

1 Like

Awesome thanks guys!

1 Like