Baldur's Gate 3

I’m aware that the former team is now working on Baldur’s Gate 3 and it looks like a super awesome game, is anyone else planning to pick it up?

What do you all reckon the team has carried over from Boundless into the game? I for one hope that we can claim and customise plots of land on the map to use as base camps using camp fires or something like that.

1 Like

Still following it, as an player of the old bg-series and liker of divinity, i hope for the best of two worlds.
All i know about devs involvement was that former dev Lemoncake did a 3D-recording of a skeleton dying…
Probably see her in the game :slight_smile:

Just bought it! :smiley: I like what I’m reading of the reviews - the freedom, and some comparing it to Dragon Age: Origins - and Larian has the best writing of any studio IMO. Might be a little bit before I fire it up though, lot of games going!

2 Likes

Oh, if any of the old team still around and reading:

Congrats on Release Day!! :grinning: :partying_face: I know so much work had to have gone into this! I’ll always be so grateful for the fun and escape I had in Boundless, and looking forward to my new adventures in BG3, thanks for all your work! Will probably spend forever just creating my first character… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Three characters created so far, and love what I’ve played! :grin: There are some things others have posted from it online that have had me hurting laughing. Check it out for sure! :+1: