[Barus II] --[T6 - Fierce Corrosive Exoworld]--

I’ve seen a mix underground on this one - I have found some easy caves with it when digging for amethyst, but there are also areas harder to navigate, like with tunnels running from deep to surface at about a 45 degree angle and a good bit of water. I’m here right now, if I come across any good combustion areas I’ll save locations, put them in the station and post again ASAP if I do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, have a couple caves saved and tokens on the 3rd plinth in the Tana Station. :slight_smile: The Barus Cave 2 one is the spot in the pic below, it looks like it might be the best combustion region, can see the atlas with it off to the side there, area looks good from the little I saw-

2 Likes

4 Likes

Barus II T6-Corrosive (Caustic Lvl 5) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is available is an exo repeat so here is another chance to stock up… Tokens for the following are available: Ice, Mud (single), Sponge (underwater), Tangle, Growth, Mould, Thorns (3pcs). Concrete mats: Sand (hill side) for my fellow concrete makers!!.. enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My pic does this nooo justice. Coords are 1156N, -136E, altitude 144. The geography it sits on is breathtaking when you look down.

2 Likes

A few of you will appreciate this :wink:

5 Likes

Finally got a chance to finish out the atlases.

Completed 99c atlases and some free location tokens now ready at the usual place at Exo Explorers on Lasaina (main portals from TNT Megahub and PS Hub Boori)

And some resource and location pics.

Amethyst

Emerald

Goo

Growth Mould

Gleam

Sponge

Mud

4 Likes

1473 1474 1475

3 Likes

Has anyone found the ancient wood?

I did in a resin pool. Let me see if I took a ss of it

2 Likes

Did you dig it up or destroy it??

Should i just start searching resin pools?

I was trying to find it as well… never thought to look in the pools. There’s some areas of submerged trees too, which I didn’t bother to check either… perhaps I’ll look there too.

Sorry got a call from work and got distracted.

Here it is

4 Likes

Are you able to give me a piece for the atlas?

You’ll need to get a location token from one of the players above…you can’t place timber, rock, etc on the atlas.

3 Likes

There are coordinates in the image.

4 Likes

As @majorvex said atlas don’t accept wood or any block.

I didn’t get token for this because it was a very low quantity for my taste.

I grabbed the SS just in case some one wanted to give it a try even if it was this low

1 Like

Ahh shoot. Yeah ive been to all but like 6 regions and cant find it. Getting pretty annoyed

I saved location tokens for a couple of ancient pools if you want

2 Likes